Intro

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Intro

Postby mypitZoe » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:04 pm

Hi my name is Lonnie. My wife and I are currently raising two puppies. One is a 8 month old tri-color beagle named Toby. Our other dog is a 8 week old Pit Bull named Zoe. We've had her since she was 4 weeks old. Some one broke into my uncle's house and spooked the mom pit. So my uncle gave us one of the pups. She's been great all things considered. She got over a bad infestation of round worm. When we took her to the vet she also had coccida which she also got over real quick. She is gaining weight now, up to 4.5 lbs. She is so intelligent, already knows how to sit, and walks on a leash. I will post some pictures later this afternoon.
mypitZoe

Postby cleokarrot » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:18 pm

Welcome!! :))
cleokarrot

Postby Pitt-terra » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:21 pm

:welcome:Sounds like Zoe has been through a lot all ready, I'm glad she pulled through.
Pitt-terra

Postby Boo439 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:39 pm

Welcome to the board!! I'm glad Zoe's getting over all of her health issues.
Boo439

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:40 pm

Hello!!!!! :))
PitBullPride

Re: Intro

Postby Brandon002 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:43 pm

mypitZoe wrote:Hi my name is Lonnie. My wife and I are currently raising two puppies. One is a 8 month old tri-color beagle named Toby. Our other dog is a 8 week old Pit Bull named Zoe. We've had her since she was 4 weeks old. Some one broke into my uncle's house and spooked the mom pit. So my uncle gave us one of the pups. She's been great all things considered. She got over a bad infestation of round worm. When we took her to the vet she also had coccida which she also got over real quick. She is gaining weight now, up to 4.5 lbs. She is so intelligent, already knows how to sit, and walks on a leash. I will post some pictures later this afternoon.

Wow, I have a 10 month old Beagle named Toby and a 3 year old Pitty named Chloe... kinda creepy..
Brandon002

Postby tjbsandy » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:05 am

:welcome:

What do you mean when you say someone spooked the mother so your uncle gave you one of the puppies? Sorry if I'm dumb, but I just can't quite make sense of that.
tjbsandy

Postby Timmay » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:57 pm

howdy
Timmay

Postby mypitZoe » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:32 pm

tjbsandy wrote::welcome:

What do you mean when you say someone spooked the mother so your uncle gave you one of the puppies? Sorry if I'm dumb, but I just can't quite make sense of that.

Well someone broke into his house, and the mom ate one of the puppies. I guess trying to keep the puppies safe? My uncle got the other two out and didn't want to risk the other two getting hurt. So he gave the female to me.
mypitZoe

Postby tjbsandy » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:35 pm

mypitZoe wrote:Well someone broke into his house, and the mom ate one of the puppies. I guess trying to keep the puppies safe? My uncle got the other two out and didn't want to risk the other two getting hurt. So he gave the female to me.

:wow Crazy!!

Glad you've got her!! Did he keep the mother?
tjbsandy

Postby Shorteesmama » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:50 pm

:welcome: :welcome:
Shorteesmama
Super Bully

Postby Kodas Dad » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:09 pm

Kodas Dad

Postby concreterose » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:03 pm

concreterose
Regulator