Your newest members

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Re: Thanks for your help with the Avatar

Postby tjbsandy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:53 pm

spazgal wrote:Thanks for your help Tara...was wondering if you could tell me how though so I can do it myself...whenever I want to change pics....Also how did you post the picture directly in the reply without a link showing?

Um... it just depends on your photo editing program what you need to do to resize pics. I had to figure mine out too. Don't worry, a lot of us have had to go through trauma learning to post photos!!

To post them in a thread you need to upload to a photo sharing site. I use http://www.photobucket.com it's free and super easy to use. From there, follow the direction posted here http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=10790.

You'll get it eventually. We all had to learn. :thumbsup:
tjbsandy

Postby Wednesday » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:54 pm

Hi and welcome! You have to upload your photos on a site such as Photobucket (free). You will see under the photo 3 different codes. Right-click on the bottom code and copy it. Then, come back over here and hit "Img" then paste the code, then hit "Img" again. Oh yeah, always preview first before posting it. ;)
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby saturn2 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:11 pm

:welcome: Beautiful dog!

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Thanks to all

Postby spazgal » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:07 pm

Thanks to all for checking my dog out. I have to say they are all beautiful in their own ways and so far I want each dog i have seen a photo ofLOL
spazgal

Postby concreterose » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:58 am

Welcome to the board!
concreterose
Regulator

We have a new PUP!!!

Postby spazgal » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:25 am

Well we are back everyone...after finding a great link on one of the forums we got associated with a group from Windsor call advocates for the underdog. We adopted our newest family member who we picked up in Toronto. His name is Tyrone and he is now 9 weeks old. If you are interested in fostering or adopting a pitbull check out www.advocatesfortheunderdog.com

Here are his pics:

spazgal

Postby melkissa » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:37 am

Beautiful doggies, welcome!
melkissa

Postby pittymomma » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:47 am

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!

Great to see your from my neck of the woods. Where about in Ottawa are you? Would you be interested in attending a walkathon to show off one of your bullies?

Hmm If I had of know you were interested in adopting another baby bully I could have saved you a trip LOL

V& the brats
pittymomma
Bully Ambassador

Postby michael » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:42 am

Yea! You made the pictures show! What a cute pup! I love adoption and fostering stories.
michael

Postby Boo439 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:52 pm

Welcome back!! Tyrone is super cute! :))
Boo439

Postby ripley6 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:02 pm

:hi

Cute pics! Tyrone looks like a real sweetie :) Best wishes on finding him a great home!
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Jp » Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:07 pm

You're dogs are too cute :inlove: :inlove:
:thumbsup: for adopting Tyrone
Jp
Bully Ambassador

Postby Kaytlin » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:24 pm

:welcome:
Kaytlin

MY PUP WAS ON TV!!!

Postby spazgal » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:10 am

Thanks to all for the comments. Hope to get some new pics soon!!! Note to RIPLEY6...Tyrone ill not be finding a home. He lives with us an was adopted by us from Advocates for the Underdog. Also very proud MOMMY here that saw her pup on TV yesterday. Advocates for the underdog filmed a documentary regarding bill 132 and it played on TVO and TYRONE and his mom and dad and litter were shown on the documentary. My pup was the most showed off....I AM SO happy. Now i have an idea what mom and dad looked like and also have him on tape at 2 weeks old. For anyone in Ottawa interested it plays again on TVO channel 2 today at 2:30 PM on a show called Studio. I will also post another update as I will be getting the other airing times today.
spazgal

Previous

Return to Introductions