New

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New

Postby Waltluv » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:32 pm

I have been studing Pit Bulls for about 7 months and I may get one in the future. I have been around dogs most of my life. My rottwelier (Sugerhill) past away 10 months ago. My sister in law has a fawn and white Pit and I have been spending a lot of time around it and I have fell in love with this breed. I never new how smart this breed is. I hoping this site can help me understand more about this breed. :)
Waltluv

Postby Julius » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:38 pm

:welcome:
Julius

Postby moochesmama » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:25 pm

:welcome:
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Postby violet » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:31 pm

Hello and welcome!!!! I personally believe getting a bully would be one of the best things you will ever have happen in your life!
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby cleokarrot » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:34 pm

Welcome!! :))
cleokarrot

Postby X-girl » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:09 pm

Welcome!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby tjbsandy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:58 am

:hi

I agree with Violet! Best thing that ever happened to me, and mine is only part pit bull!!
tjbsandy

Postby Waltluv » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:54 am

Thanks for welcome to the forum. I have question, why do people that own game pits look down on people who want to own a bully pit for a family dog. I do understand that game pits are breed for one main reason and I don't have a problem with that but why is so bad to have a non game pit.
Waltluv

Postby X-girl » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:57 am

Waltluv wrote:Thanks for welcome to the forum. I have question, why do people that own game pits look down on people who want to own a bully pit for a family dog. I do understand that game pits are breed for one main reason and I don't have a problem with that but why is so bad to have a non game pit.

This is an excellent question. I think you should wait to ask it in the General section of the forum when you are granted full access to the board. The Intro section is only for intros.

Thank you.
X-girl
Regulator

Postby Boo439 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:00 am

Welcome to the board! I am sorry to hear about the loss of Sugerhill. :(
Boo439

Return to Introductions