Hello!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby gone2dtheogs » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:32 pm

Have you tried Ontario? There are tons there as well but maybe yours is hiding in the scrum? Transport may not be very difficult, there are a lot of people working to save lives there. A ton of chihauhaus in Oregon? Wow! Where I am pitbulls get adopted quickly because there arent many, but there are tons of labs/border collies/rotts. Funny what a few hundred miles does...
gone2dtheogs

Re: posting

Postby violet » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:51 pm

roheryn wrote:Welcome!

I am confused on how to post elsewhere as well. Everyone keeps saying that I will have access soon. But when will I know and how will I know. I don't know who to ask for acess or if it's just automatic.

Hopefully, when I get it figured out :huh?: :aha: I'll be able to post in the rescue list. Currently I am looking for a pit bull for my own. I've been searching for almost 2 weeks. That may not seem long, but when you put so much time and effort into it, and you are very focused on your goal, it's an eternity. Being in the Portland Oregon area, I didn't think it would be hard to find one that was meant for me. There are pits everywhere. The only dog that out numbers them around here is the chihuahua. But at this point, I don't even have any leads. My application is in every resuce group within 100 miles. Still nothing.

What exactly are you looking for? and have your app.s been turned down for some reason?
violet
Addicted to PBF

Previous

Return to Introductions