Pics of Mac

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Pics of Mac

Postby wolfpuppy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:09 pm

Just trying a different way to post pics - I hope it works.

[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\wolfpuppy\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\Mac\mac%203.JPG[/img]

[img]C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\wolfpuppy\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\Mac\mac%204.JPG[/img]

[/img]
wolfpuppy
Adolescent Bully

Postby wolfpuppy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:09 pm

nope - sorry everyone for waisting a thread
wolfpuppy
Adolescent Bully

Postby GreddysAngel » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:17 pm

try uploading them to photobucket.com ;)

you cant paste directly from the computer

welcome :)
GreddysAngel
Addicted to PBF

Postby wolfpuppy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:43 pm

ok here I go again...

wolfpuppy
Adolescent Bully

Postby wolfpuppy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:46 pm

I hope he has a big head when he is older - the big square ones - I've read that big heads are sorta a new quality favored. I read that the smaller heads are more like the origional pit bull breed.. they come in all colors and sizes - ain't that a unique breed!
wolfpuppy
Adolescent Bully

Postby wolfpuppy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:48 pm

Oh I also put up a thing at Dogster.

www.dogster.com/?129852
wolfpuppy
Adolescent Bully

Postby satanscheerleader » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:53 pm

What a cutie!
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby Boo439 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:16 am

wolfpuppy wrote:I hope he has a big head when he is older - the big square ones - I've read that big heads are sorta a new quality favored. I read that the smaller heads are more like the origional pit bull breed.. they come in all colors and sizes - ain't that a unique breed!

Are you going to be disappointed if he doesn't have a "big block head" when he grows older? Big headed dogs are a fad. BYBers are pumping them out to appeal to people like you, who think that your dog is going to be some rare monster. In reality, your dog is just going to be a dog and sadly, you bought into the hype.
Boo439

Postby wolfpuppy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:39 am

Alright, for one I absolutely love my dog no matter what he is. I certainly don't care what he looks like. I like the way big head dogs look like, is that a crime? For reasons like this is why I am skeptical about forums, there are usually people who take things the wrong way and make the other person seem like an ass. I would like to ask questions and get advise, not a lecture about what type of person I am. And if for a second you think that I will love my dog less if he has a small head, that is the furthest from the truth. thanks so much for making me feel like an aweful person :thumbs down:
wolfpuppy
Adolescent Bully

Postby Boo439 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:42 am

I was just asking. I wasn't trying to make you feel like a bad person. You'd be surprised how many people would dump off their dog if (s)he didn't grow up like they wanted. I can understand wanting your dog to look a certain way, but I also have the right to ask if it would bother you if he didn't turn out like you want. You answered and that's all I wanted to know. And there was nothing about the rest of what I said that isn't true.
Boo439

Postby wolfpuppy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:42 am

I'm not surprised. I watch animal cops in Detroit - them people make me so sick and angry, if only they were beat and starved to death for what they've done.

thankyou tho - i guess i had a rough night.

also, I was never told that he would have a big head or i wasn't pulled into a scam or anything. i was hoping that someone can tell from experience if he looked like he had a bigger head than most. anyways, I will like to get off this argument - I gotta take Mac for a walk..bye
wolfpuppy
Adolescent Bully

Postby Wednesday » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:54 am

Hi Wolfpuppy! Welcome! I think Boo was just asking because we see some people who come here who do care if their dog will have a big head or not. I don't think Boo meant to offend anyone. Anyways, chances are your pup will have a small head alike most of the other pits out there unless it was bred to have a bigger head. This forum is the greatest place you can come for info about pits, so stick around. Everyone on here is going to have their own opinion and the trick around here is to not take things personally. By the way, your pup is a beauty! :)
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby My Dog Benson » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:58 pm

You have an amazing dog. He is so cute. How old is he?How much trouble is he getting into?
My Dog Benson
Newborn Bully

Postby ToneCapone » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:19 pm

welcome hes going to be nice looking pup
ToneCapone

Postby wolfpuppy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:20 pm

He is almost 3 months. He was born New Years Day! a day after my birthday, so that is going to be interesting.

He is not that bad of a pup actually. He gets watched very carefully so he doesn't have the chance yet to chew up anything too important. I think he is starting to get the idea of pottying outside, which is great. My ownly peeve is that he bites everyone, me strangers, he don't care and that is a bit of a problem. specially when people get afraid of him once he gives them a bite.
wolfpuppy
Adolescent Bully

Next

Return to Introductions