Hello from Seattle!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Seattle!

Postby eclecticsole » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:16 pm

Hello to every member of this great forum!

My name is Phillip and I am a Pitbull Lover. I have been researching these good guys for some time now and just waiting to find the right one for my home. I will be joining the team soon. For now though.... I have a question for everyone. I have rescued dogs in the past and a few years ago rescued the greatest dog, her name is Abi. She licks everyone to death and is a joy to play with. Too bad all of my neighbors look her as though she is this vicious dog, even when i walk her, people just smirk at me, specially other dog owners, they think i own a killer or something. Oh well their ignorance, im not worried one bit. If they dare come close, she will lick their hand right off. hehe.

However to this day I am still unsure of what she consists of (breed wise). My guess is some mix between an american bulldog. pitbull, boxer, mastiff or.... ??? I weighed her in at 84lbs today and from ground to her back she is 24in. I am curious to hear all of your opinions! So with out further a due... here she is....

Thank you Ariel, a respected friend of mine for introducing me to this wonderful site. In due time i will be a proud Pitbull Owner.

One more thing - Can somone suggest something to take the discoloration away from under her eyes due to her tears. She cries with laughter all the time.
eclecticsole

Postby Motodiva » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:23 pm

:peace:

Welcome!
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby moochesmama » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:30 pm

Welcome! She looks like an AB to me...
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Postby critters007 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:32 pm

:welcome: I agree she looks like an American bulldog. Cute girl by the way.
critters007

Postby gone2dtheogs » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:34 pm

Welcome and I'd say theres some boxer in there. Have you had her eyes checked by a vet? Sometimes the eyelashes grow inwards and irritate the eye. She is so pretty :inlove:
gone2dtheogs

Postby X-girl » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:21 pm

Welcome! She definitely looks like AB mix to me...possibly all AB. She is very, very cute!!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby barbponys » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:09 am

She looks like she has AB in her to me too. Possibly all AB? Tearing can be food related. Low grade foods can cause bad staining. Fancy is all white and though she has some discoloration they aren't red.
barbponys
Health Guru

Postby dog nanny » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:18 am

Welcome! She definitely looks like an American Bulldog to me. I took in a stray AB once. She got along beautifully with my dogs. I found her family and I see her all the time at the dog park. They are great dogs!
dog nanny

Postby JCleve86 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:58 am

Don't know if it works or not...but it's a cheap experiment if not ($4.99 for the bottle)

And she looks mostly AB to me...perhaps some white Boxer...either way she's an ADORABLE squishy face! Welcome to the forum!
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby Insomnia » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:59 am

that definitly look like an AB! as for tear staining, I actually just did a google search on it yesterday for my friend's toy poodle, if you google search it, you'll find a lot of solutions. Most of them say it's hereditery or it's in the diet, but there are products out there to fix it. Welcome
Insomnia

Postby Ariel Payopay » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:20 am

Welcome homie! :thumbsup:
Ariel Payopay
Site Admin

Postby tjbsandy » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:18 am

:welcome: :hi
tjbsandy

Postby PitBullPride » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:19 am

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!
PitBullPride

Postby cleokarrot » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:15 am