Greetings!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings!

Postby Weeping Willow » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:04 pm

Obviously I'm new here or I wouldn't post in this particular spot in the forums. I do not own a pit bull, however my boyfriend Curious Pit is on these forums on a regular basis, addicted I might say on one hand, and on the other hand genuinly loving the breed. The reason I'm here mostly is to read up on the Pit bull as well and to support his want to have one. The only experience I have with them unfortunatly is a neighbor down the road that has three of them. They're all love bunnies and I adore going over there with my mini dachsund to let them all play in the pasture sometimes (this is farm country!).

Anyway, the entire point is that I want to learn more, not just for him, but for whatever pit bull that we eventually get, and my own dog too. That way we can have a strong household that maintains this proud breed in a manner befitting its personality and traits as well as ensuring that he/she will have a funfilled loving home.

As for my dog? The reason we're doing so much research is because Curious Pit is worried about a multi-dog household. Winnie is a 9 year old, 10lb mini dachsund who has pretty much been a single dog for most of her life. She grew up with cats and no other dogs, however she's very friendly, plays with our Great Pyrenees and the goats that we raise. She sleeps with the rabbits that we raise when she's allowed to and romps around with the outside cats when they're not busy chasing down birds and mice. She can be stubborn on some things, such as toys and food, however Curious Pit and I have already assumed the tasks of feeding them in differant rooms and having no toys out for general play unless supervised heavily.

So anyway, there is my introduction and my babbling all in one! I hope to speak with a few of you along the way in this learning process and look forward to the information that I'll be learning from not only this site but others as well.
Weeping Willow
Newborn Bully

Postby PitBullPride » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:06 pm

Welcome to the forum! I 'm sure you'll learn alot of useful info here!!!!!! :)
PitBullPride

Postby cleokarrot » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:08 pm

Welcome!! :peace:
cleokarrot

Postby Noriko525 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:59 pm

Great intro! Welcome :peace:
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby moochesmama » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:00 pm

:welcome:
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Postby mypitmika » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:48 pm

welcome! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby critters007 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:18 pm

:welcome:
critters007

Postby pocketpit » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:32 pm

:)) Glad to have you on board :peace:
pocketpit

Postby tjbsandy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:14 am

:hi :welcome:
tjbsandy

Postby Boo439 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:08 am

Welcome to the board! I am glad you came to learn more about the breed. We need more responsible people like you out there! :thumbsup:
Boo439

Postby Weeping Willow » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:49 pm

Thank you! I appreciate the welcome more then you know. :))
Weeping Willow
Newborn Bully

Postby pblove » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:00 pm

Hello, glad you are going to be a responsible pit bull parent!
A lot of members on here have multiple doig homes, myslef included!
I also live in the country, large horse farm, so we already have some common interests!
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby saturn2 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:05 pm

:welcome: My parents have two female mini dachsund's that play with my pitties. My mother thinks it's the funniest thing to see a little bitty doxie chasing a big ole pit!

Thanks for learning about the APBT before getting one.

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby bullseye77 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:53 pm

Welcome! :yay:
bullseye77

Postby satanscheerleader » Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:07 pm

My friend has two mini doxie's {father and son} that are buds with my dogs.... Welcome!
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Next

Return to Introductions