Zoe, China and I are saying hello!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Zoe, China and I are saying hello!

Postby Zoe's girl » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:24 am

New here and just wanted to say hello. :headbang:
Zoe's girl

sorry didnt give a whole lot of infor... so here we go..

Postby Zoe's girl » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:57 am

China and Zoe are the two pups we bought when we researched the breed and found that there are very good family dogs. (by the way, I adopted a pit bull from a shelter and he was broken when I got him very good dog but displayed aggression toward strangers and then to me and my family) so we decided on starting out with a puppy for our sons sake. Zoe came from a person I interviewed and met his family and they were all very nice.. anyway Zoe is a white/ black little pit and he is 3 mths old and china (who came from a friend of mine) is a prissy red girl and she is 4 mths old. There both rotten.

Question to all: when is the best time to spay.. I dont want her to go in heat and have a litter of unwanted pups. I heard you could stunt there growth if you spay them earlier then 6 mths of age?
Zoe's girl

Postby tjbsandy » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:58 am

Spaying won't stunt her growth at all. Do it sooner rather than later!! We spayed Lilith at five months and she weighs about 70 pounds now. Doesn't sound stunted to me! lol

Welcome to the board!!
tjbsandy

Postby Boo439 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:04 pm

Welcome to the board! :)
Boo439

Postby Tinka44 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:21 pm

Welcome! :)
Tinka44
Adolescent Bully

Postby Taz » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:19 pm

:welcome:
Taz

Postby melkissa » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:24 pm

Welcome!
melkissa

Postby bullseye77 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:45 pm

:)) Welcome, I definately recommend getting her spayed sooner than later (it will not stunt her growth), 5 months is the perfect time ;)
bullseye77

showing Zoe

Postby Zoe's girl » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:58 am

Zoe is a gorgeous and I would love to show him he is UKC registered and dont know what the standards are? how they are stacked? ect. He is already in puppy class and is very polite, I know they are supposed to be friendly but by how much? I take him to Petco and Petsmart and to the dog park all the time to socialize him as much as possible. The trainer Im using is only familar with AKC, so I need to know as much information as possible. :))
Zoe's girl

Return to Introductions