pitty pimples???

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

pitty pimples???

Postby damienApbt » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:35 pm

rod's got thes bumps on his chin. a couple of them look like pimples. i almost feel like poppin the little bastards.

when i felt the lower part of his chin with more fur i felt more clusters of bumps. what do you think they could be?

some times he gets these sprigs of skin on his chin that grow out too. it looks like a hair but when i look closer its actually skin. WTF?? if its not one thing its another. im a hypercondriac (sp?) with him i swear.
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby moto1320 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:00 pm

Riley got ingrown hairs on his chin too. looked like pimples. I always left them alone. If they felt anything like when people get them I would bite me for touching them if I were him. The rare occassion I get them from shaving they hurt like a SOB :tongue:
Last edited by moto1320 on Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moto1320
Regulator

Postby concreterose » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:03 pm

some times he gets these sprigs of skin on his chin that grow out too.

Pookie used to get those too...you want to keep an eye on them, they're moles.

when i felt the lower part of his chin with more fur i felt more clusters of bumps. what do you think they could be?

I knew someone whose pit got those bumps...they can be skin allergies. Don't pop them...they can get infected. Let the vet look at them and prescribe you something to treat them.
concreterose
Regulator

Postby barbponys » Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:26 pm

I had one of my dogs get pimples on his chin. Some of them got pretty large, they were pretty disgusting. It turns out it was a reaction to plastic. His food bowl was plastic and as soon as I removed that they cleared up and never reappeared. He had no problem with the waterer(le bistro) but then his chin never touched the bottom either.
barbponys
Health Guru

Postby chewalotopus » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:29 am

Aiko has these bumps on her chin, too. I though maybce they might be from and allergy, but her bowls are both metal...can this happen from metal, too? If so, what metals?
chewalotopus

hormone related?

Postby bluesky1966 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:39 am

My unspayed girl gets them when she goes in to pre-estrus and estrus they are hormone related for her. I think when I get her spayed they will clear-up quite a bit. My neutered pitX male does not have them and my IrishwolfieX never gets them.
bluesky1966

Return to Health Issues