Newbie here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Newbie here

Postby ls1cameric » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:53 pm

currently searching for breeder advice and hopeing you guys can help me out.
ls1cameric

Postby Motodiva » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:57 pm

Looking for a breeder or trying to become one? I'm sure there's lots of info here to help you.

Welcome,

Sanya
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Motodiva » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:14 pm

I see. Disregard my other post. Try using the search function with quality and breeder. Make sure to choose look for ALL terms, not just one. You will get some interesting threads that might pertain to you.

Due to the fact it is hard to know if a breeder is quality without seeing in person, and the varying opinions of what exactly quality consists of, you may not find many recommendations by name. Another option is rescue, which has a strong following here (my two buggers are both shelter/rescue dogs). Another idea might be to look at the gallery and see whose dogs you like. You could always ask those people where their dogs are from and if they are happy.

I understand if you are set on a papered dog. If that is the case (but look at the rescue section and tell me there's not some QUALITY dogs there!) Once you do get a list of breeders to look into, please be prepared with a list of questions to choose the right breeder for you. You might make this list up out of the important issues that are found on the search. You will quickly see what is iportant to many people here and be able to decide if these things are important to you.

I wish you luck and keep asking questions. There is a HUGE wealth of knowlege here. Plus, we have and love people with all types of dogs here, and a few with no dogs at all. Don't feel like you don't belong just because you don't have a bully at the moment. Jump right in.

Good luck!

Sanya
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ls1cameric » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:35 pm

thanks for the info, i hope to gather lots of info from you guys and hopefully it can help me out a lot!
ls1cameric

Postby phez718 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:57 pm

Welcome to the board. :) I've sent you a PM. If you haven't received a pop up, you can click messages at the top of the page to go to your inbox.
phez718

Postby bullseye77 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:20 am

:peace: Welcome...My family and I are in the middle of adopting a pittie pup from a shelter, so can't give you any references as to a quality breeder, but I am sure someone here will have some info for you. Sorry, :oops: I guess I could have just said welcome, but we're all excited :oops:
bullseye77

Postby tjbsandy » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:13 am

Welcome to the board! If you don't intend to show your dog, please please please consider rescues!!
tjbsandy

Return to Introductions