Guess im the new guy here :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Guess im the new guy here :)

Postby Vital Velocity » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:16 pm

Hey guys i just found this forum and decided to join. I have a Pit that is about 3 years old, its unsure of her exact age because i got her from a shelter.

They were going to put her down the next day because she had been there for over 6 months, mainly because she hated being locked in a 5 foot by 5 foot gage so she would just lay there all day, wait to go out to go to the restroom, come back and lay there. Anytime someone walked by she just followed them with her eyes, and since shes a pit i guess that was someone intimidating to people. Anyways i took her out one day and we just grew an instant bond, so i couldnt let them put her down. I adopted her but had no place to put her, a friend of a friend let me keep her at their apartment ( wish she had a yard, hopefuly next year ) until i moved out. I did not get to see her for about a week due to school/work, however even after a week when she saw me she went crazy. :)

That was about a year and a half ago, she now stays with me at my apartment ( again next year a house ), and she is seriously the greatest dog i could have asked for. Housetrained, friendly, loving, obedient. I fear that she may have been beaten as a puppy because whenever she does something she isnt supposed to i just walk to where she did it ( stupid things like staying out of the kitchen ) and she will duck her tail and go off in a corner and lay there without looking at me ( very sad but cute ).

Anyhow happy to be part of the forum, hopefully i can get some good info here and be a contribution to the forum.

Ill post pictures tonight :)
Vital Velocity

Postby Vital Velocity » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:21 pm

Also im trying to post in other sections and it is saying only users granted special privlages can post here or something like that; whats that about? :sad:
Vital Velocity

Postby MDAPBT » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:32 pm

First off welcome to PBF, the Admin. must grant you access to the rest of the boards...I believe there is a post lurking around somewhere about it.
MDAPBT

Postby MDAPBT » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:34 pm

Sorry for the double post...post here for access to the rest of the forums:
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=16855&sid=f0d1ffd2752e849c05bc576ffde5c9e1
MDAPBT

Postby Vital Velocity » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:37 pm

Now im going off the couple Vets and the shelter who told me she is a pit, however i did have one guy say he had 10 pits and swore that she was not a pit ( total stranger at a park, i think he was a little drunk too lol )
Vital Velocity

Postby Noriko525 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:11 pm

She is adorable!! Looks like a Pit (maybe pit mix... but I deff. see Pit) :inlove: :inlove:

Welcome!
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Vital Velocity » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:22 pm

Thanks. Here is a few more of her ( being lazy lol :) )

Vital Velocity

Postby cleokarrot » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:06 pm

What a cutie!!
cleokarrot

Postby melkissa » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:15 pm

Welcome!
melkissa

Postby heather » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:36 pm

wow, what a gorgeous dog!! :welcome:
heather
Addicted to PBF

Postby satanscheerleader » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:44 pm