Hello all

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello all

Postby peachypadgett » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:44 pm

Hello,
though I do not currently own a Pit I love the breed.... and I love the breed because one of the best dogs I've ever known was a pit. that dog was my beloved Petey (the dog in my avatar go figure) anyways Petey has benn missing since 2003 and I found this forum while scanning the web in hope that some one has my dog.... most all of my the late nights and hours online are devoted to relocating him. What started out as a quest to find one dog that I love very much ended up become a passion to help save dogs I've never met! I want to help people understand these awsome characters as well.... to everyone in here, hello, good luck with whatever your journy is and last but not least, NAMASTE!!!! sincerly sheri aka peachypadgett
peachypadgett

Postby Noriko525 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:50 pm

:welcome:

GREAT intro!
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby melkissa » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:51 pm

Welcome!
melkissa

Postby cleokarrot » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:12 pm

Welcome! :peace:
cleokarrot

Postby PitBullPride » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:17 pm

Welcome!
PitBullPride

Postby pitbullforever » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:38 pm

welcome i hope you find your petey someday. :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby peachypadgett » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:52 pm

wow, that was more of a welcome than I expected, I'm in several forums and most people do an intro but hardly anyone (if anyone at all) says hello back.

P.s. I love all the pictures I have seen there are some GEORGEOUS dogs out there. :))
peachypadgett

Postby MDAPBT » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:24 pm

MDAPBT

Postby Wednesday » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:30 pm

:hi Namaste!
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby bullseye77 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:07 am

:peace: welcome!!! I hope you find your Petey!!!
bullseye77

Postby satanscheerleader » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:11 am

What is the story on you missing Petey? Welcome!
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby tjbsandy » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:00 am

tjbsandy

Postby Boo439 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:15 am

Welcome to the board. We're glad to have you here. :)
Boo439

Postby Kaytlin » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:56 pm

Kaytlin

Postby peachypadgett » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:00 am

When I met the man that is now my husband I lived in S.e kasas and he was in Topeka kansas. As things progress I decided to move to topeka to be with him, however he had an apartment (plus the city of Topeka has STRICT rules about pits) well we were looking to by a house. I decided to have some friends take care of Petey while we were looking for a home of our own. He got loose (or maybe stolen?) in October of 2003. Some friends of the people taking care of him when he got lost told my friends that they saw Petey at the Humane Society of Joplin Missouri. I called the Humane Society and they did NOT have him but recalled a dog that may have been him, however the could (or would) not tell me what happend to that dog. I think It was Petey And I pray he got adopted to a good home.... But I would love to find him and at least know he is ok.....

P.s thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
peachypadgett

Next

Return to Introductions