Update on the Bizzinator

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Update on the Bizzinator

Postby Boo439 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:25 am

I had posted this a few days ago, but no one replied :(
Well... it's been 2 1/2 days and the Phenobarb hasn't fazed Toda in the slightest. He is his normal self. Well... I take that back. He's been craving really weird things lately.

Like... kittens...

And... people... notice how he is savoring the flavor of my arm.

Here he is after watching Aloha From Hawaii... He hates Elvis. Now all of a sudden he's doing impressions. I think it's time to stop his meds...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now today, the 15th, Toda is still being normal. He even went and played with Sadie in the back yard last evening for 2 hours. He had been gaining weight due to not going outside to play. I lowered the quantity of food just a little bit while he was "house-ridden", but it made him sick. He is like his mommy.. he LOVES to eat. So I figure, you know what? The more I see other bullies, I'm beginning to think Toda has some Mastiff or Great Dane or something in him, so there's nothing wrong with him weighing 75 pounds :))

We have yet to test out the meds on new people, but we will probably do so next weekend. I'm still contemplating whether or not to let him stay for the reception. As it stands, both of the dogs are being taken to Jason's brother's house. I think there's going to be way too much commotion. There's going to be quite a few little kids and I don't want them to get knocked over. Toda may stay after all, because I don't think our day will be the same without him. He's been here through everything for us, so I think I'll just put up some baby gates so he can see everyone from a distance and still have half of the house to roam around.
If no one replies this time, poo on you! Toda will keep his business to himself :)) P.S. thanks again to those who have been concerned and checking in with us every so often!
Boo439

Postby concreterose » Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:34 am

I'm so glad to hear that Toda is doing well...no matter about the extra pounds...let 'em eat :))
concreterose
Regulator

Postby kendall » Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:34 am

So when you say the Phenobarb isn't phazing him... do you mean he's still having the seizures or that it's controlling the seizures without making him "drunk"?
I really hope it works well for him, and that he can keep going to motox with you guys.
Good luck with him, and your guys' motox, and the wedding. Sheesh, good luck with everything. :)

BTW, those pics are hilarious. :thumbsup:
kendall
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Boo439 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:46 am

Oops, I didn't clarify! He's not getting "drunk". We haven't challenged the meds yet. I wanted to wait til there was a significant level in his bloodstream before we go and try that. I'm going to call the vet today and let him know how Stinky's doing!
Boo439

Postby kendall » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:00 am

I figured that's what you meant, but I just wanted to make sure.
Keep us posted on how it goes when you challenge it. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
kendall
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby raebo » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:43 am

Good luck with the "challenge". I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Rae
raebo
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby rosiegirl » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:54 am

good luck! Hopefully the meds will help Toda. :)
rosiegirl

Postby barbponys » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:17 am

It's great to hear that Toda is doing so well. Oh the weight gain........the fun part of pheno.......I like that you are going to let him be part of everything. I bet he does great. I love the look on his face, the squinty eyes, we call it the "loooove" look, when he has your arm in his mouth. He's a beautiful boy.
barbponys
Health Guru

Postby X-girl » Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:12 am

Happy to hear Toda is doing well on the Pheno. I hope your good luck continues! Lola's paws are crossed! ;)
X-girl
Regulator

Postby CinderDee » Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:46 am

Boo,

I'm so happy to hear that he's doing well! :thumbsup:

Great pics! He's a real cutie.

Dee
CinderDee
Bully Ambassador

Postby BabyReba » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:24 pm

Boo, I just saw this thread, and I'm really happy to hear that Toda's doing well!
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby Boo439 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:29 pm

Thanks everyone!!! Toda's sending out lots of slobbery kisses to everyone for their concern!
Boo439

Postby moto1320 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:36 pm

I didn't see these Boo, or I would have remarked on the fact that it looks like Toda started smoking herb. lol I'm so glad to hear that the Pheno is working.

Keep him away from that Elvis. You don't want to come home one day to find him in a polyester pant suit covered in rhinestones. Damien's girlfriend is the only person that has to endure that. :))
moto1320
Regulator

Postby damienApbt » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:11 pm

moto1320 wrote:. Damien's girlfriend is the only person that has to endure that. :))

so i was drunk....and it was glorious lol

thats great to hear "bitter" boo. i didnt see this post either. i was wondering how things were going. i hope things work out so toda can be out and about again soon.
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby Boo439 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:49 pm

Toda The Stoner, it's got a little bit of a ring to it hehehe

Damien, kiss my butt. That's dirty-foot Boo to you.
Boo439

Next

Return to Health Issues