Greetings from a Pit bull owner wannabe...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby stella » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:43 pm

Beautiful dogs! I recently had the pleasure of fostering a 12 week old Greyhound pup.

Welcome. :))
stella
Matured Bully

Postby pollypop » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:15 pm

Welcome to the board!

You have some beautiful greys. :inlove: Which track/adoption group did they come from?

Having a super hyper APBT should compliment you docile greyhounds nicely

Ha ha ha, I've met some greys that could give half the dogs here a run for their money, activity level wise. Not are greys are quite as calm and low-key as their reputation suggests. lol
pollypop

Postby frostigrey » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:44 pm

Thanks. Trey's from Seabrook (NH) and Buddy is from Shoreline (CT). We work with Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue.

As far as their activity level...Trey sleeps about, well, 16 hours a day. He seldom gets up from the coach voluntarily :roll: Buddy, on the other day, is like the energizer bunny...just keeps on going and going and going. When I get a bigger place, I think we'll get another high energy dog...so they can tire each other out!!

pollypop wrote:Welcome to the board!

You have some beautiful greys. :inlove: Which track/adoption group did they come from?

Having a super hyper APBT should compliment you docile greyhounds nicely

Ha ha ha, I've met some greys that could give half the dogs here a run for their money, activity level wise. Not are greys are quite as calm and low-key as their reputation suggests. lol
frostigrey

Postby sahara311 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:08 am

Welcome! :thumbsup:
sahara311
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby pollypop » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:44 am

frostigrey wrote:Thanks. Trey's from Seabrook (NH) and Buddy is from Shoreline (CT). We work with Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue.

I work at NGAP in their adoption kennel, and we get quite a lot of dogs from Seabrook, and some from CT, though I can't remember offhand if they come from Shoreline. I wonder if some of our dogs have been related to yours!

As far as their activity level...Trey sleeps about, well, 16 hours a day. He seldom gets up from the coach voluntarily :roll: Buddy, on the other day, is like the energizer bunny...just keeps on going and going and going. When I get a bigger place, I think we'll get another high energy dog...so they can tire each other out!!

Sounds like my house! Nadja could sleep twenty hours a day and feel fulfilled in her life, but Polly wants to play and wrestle and chase and bounce and stomp cats and bite ears and play tug and *sigh*

My husband is head over heels in love with this handsome guy but there's just not enough room in my house. :sad:

We all need bigger houses!
pollypop

Postby Kaytlin » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:53 am

:welcome: cute greyhounds!
Kaytlin

Postby Contessa63 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:40 pm

Welcome! Your dogs are beautiful!
Contess63
Contessa63
Bully Ambassador

Previous

Return to Introductions