New from the North Bay area (Falka)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby dopeychristy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:12 pm

I can't wait to see pics!
dopeychristy

Postby stella » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:12 pm

Welcome and good luck with your beautiful new pup. :thumbsup:
stella
Matured Bully

Postby bullseye77 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:15 am

:peace: Welcome and congrats to you!!! Like everyone else says...pictures,pictures, and more pictures...please
bullseye77

Postby medium mike » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:51 am

We have loads of pictures of Falka. She is such a cutie. She has such a funny personality, we always say that she thinks she is a person. Last night she kept crying we did not know what was wrong with her. I play Guitar and my son plays drums and we went down stars to practice and discovered why she was crying. She got in the garbage. We gave her a scolding and after that she was fine. So she was upset cause she knew she did wrong. It is hard to get mad at that dog. She truly is an amazing dog. She likes to give attitude when she is not impresssed. She will sit there and look at you with her ears pulled back so you can't see them and her eyes squinted. She just stares at you. It is so funny, we are always laughing at her when she does that. She is a very chatty girl as well. When people come over or I get home from work or she gets excited she will make these noises like she is talking to you.
I have pictures of her that I can post once I figure out how to do that. I assume that I will have to host them somewhere...
medium mike

Previous

Return to Introductions