Hi, new here!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Boo439 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:21 pm

Yeah, imagine that... I never even looked at her sig. lol Just goes to show ya, I skip right over those sig images...
Boo439

Postby Tinka44 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:30 pm

Welcome!! :peace:
Tinka44
Adolescent Bully

Postby Eightdogs4me » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:19 pm

Wow, thanks for all the wamr welcomes! Yeah, Willy was a bit excited when I took that picture roflmao Usually Waylon is the one showing the world his package.

My others are as follows:
Blacky: 12 year old Lab mix (this is his approximate birth month, he was my first ever dog), Boss: 11 year old German Shepherd (originally my brothers dog, but he lost intrest in him, so I took over his care) Choo-Choo: 5-6ish year old Chihuahua mix (she was my first shelter dog), Abby 3ish year old Aussie/Heeler/something mix (very sweet!), Brutus 3 year old Great Dane (his old owners turned him into the shelter when he was 9 months old because he knocked over their 4 year old daughter), and Molly 3-6ish year old English Setter (found as a stray after a thunder storm. She was nearly hairless when I got her, she had heartworms and hip dysplasia with one dislocated hip that had to be surgically repaired...she was originally a foster dog too lol )

I also have a 4-5ish year old Munchkin Cat. She, along with her brother Odie (belongs to a friend of mine) were "rescued" from a cattary by a guy, but he didn't bother to spay/neuter or vaccinate them and threw them outside. He brought them into the shelter. She, being long haired was matted and emaciated. Odie was even more emaciated as well as very dehydrated.
Eightdogs4me

Postby saturn2 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:01 pm

:welcome: Waylon & Willy are handsome!

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby BootsiesMom » Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:03 am

Hi Emily and Crew!!! you have a fine bunch there !
BootsiesMom
Newborn Bully

Previous

Return to Introductions