hello, i*m new!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello, i*m new!

Postby katrina » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:22 pm

Hello! My name is Katrina and I*m almost 21 {in August!}, I live in Anchorage Alaska and I have a pit bull/American bulldog mix. He will be 3 in June, my boyfriend rescued him from the pound when he was just a puppy and gave him to me for my birthday.

His name is Bruiser and he is my baby. I eventually would like to get some other pit bulls but for now Bruiser is enough.

katrina

Postby mikala_12 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:23 pm

Hey what's up! welcome to the boards! I'm from Anchorage too! :)) Your dogs are so beautiful....
mikala_12

Postby Cheshirekatt » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:26 pm

Hello and welcome! Buford (the dog in my avatar) is also a pitbull/AB mix. :)
Cheshirekatt
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby mikala_12 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:29 pm

I also wanted to mention that I am very happy/thankful that you got your dog from the pound.! I used to volunteer there not too long ago but stopped because school got in the way, and I have fallen in love with every single dog there and it breaks my heart going back there to find that many of the dogs are gone NOT because someone adopted them but because they couldn't find homes! :sad: It's great to hear that your new dog has a great home. :thumbsup:
mikala_12

Postby katrina » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:29 pm

mikala_12 wrote:Hey what's up! welcome to the boards! I'm from Anchorage too! :)) Your dogs are so beautiful....

Hey, that*s cool I have never met anyone on a message board from Alaska. And thanks for saying my dog is beautiful {haha I only have one he just got fat, he is very spoiled but he is on diet right now}.
katrina

Postby katrina » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:30 pm

Cheshirekatt wrote:Hello and welcome! Buford (the dog in my avatar) is also a pitbull/AB mix. :)

he is so cute! and its a good combo.
katrina

Postby katrina » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:31 pm

mikala_12 wrote:I also wanted to mention that I am very happy/thankful that you got your dog from the pound.! I used to volunteer there not too long ago but stopped because school got in the way, and I have fallen in love with every single dog there and it breaks my heart going back there to find that many of the dogs are gone NOT because someone adopted them but because they couldn't find homes! :sad: It's great to hear that your new dog has a great home. :thumbsup:

yeah the pound makes me really sad, but when i get another dog that is the first place i*m going to go. by the way your dog is so cute!
katrina

Postby michael » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:44 pm

Hello. I love people from Alaska!
michael

Postby Wednesday » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:32 am

Welcome! :hi
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby Max Abbitt » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:43 am

Welcome!

Awesome dog! :thumbsup:
Max Abbitt
Newborn Bully

Postby mikala_12 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:58 am

michael wrote:Hello. I love people from Alaska!

:thumbsup:
mikala_12

Postby bullseye77 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:04 am

:cheerleader: welcome :cheerleader:
bullseye77

Postby tjbsandy » Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:42 am

:hi
tjbsandy

Postby Pitt-terra » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:41 am

Welcome to PBF :doggie:
Pitt-terra

Postby PitBullPride » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:42 pm