Can post in other forums so ill put it here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Can post in other forums so ill put it here

Postby StreetSoulja2488 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:43 pm

Ok im new to pits and ive been reading and reading and i decided that i would like to do weight pulling,I am just wondering how to pick out the best pitty i want a real big blue bruiser,for pulling and also keeping our retarted imported neighboors away.My last dog i had when i was 14 (Im 17 now) was a german shepard..and i tought her basacily bite work.As in to attack on command.So i bealive i can train my pitty as well because from what i have heard is that they have a VERY strong sence of wanting to please u.So i figue i can do both weight pull and train him/her to protect me.
nbo wmy Q's are
1 how to pick out a pup with wil be very big and wide
2what kinda stock should i look into and how to reachers the kennell
3if its a good idea to cross train my pitty
StreetSoulja2488

Postby K9Siren » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:49 pm

I think I would definitely wait until you are approved and, post this in another category. I am sure you will have a lot of people who would have a few replies to this.
K9Siren

Postby StreetSoulja2488 » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:02 am

ok cool but how long does it take?because im so so eager to get a pit puppy but i figure if ive done this much homework and waited this long i can wait to be sure of what ways i should go
StreetSoulja2488

Postby tjbsandy » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:33 am

Be patient and do some reading on the forum while you wait! :thumbsup:
There is a whole bunch of info on this site that you may find useful.
tjbsandy

Return to Introductions