New dog in da house

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New dog in da house

Postby sparent » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:45 pm

My name is Steven. I am here because I want to share my big boy Jack with you all. I got Jack when he was a baby and now he is a big 97lb boy of 3 years. My ex bought him for my brother, but I ended up with him after the puppy years got the best of him. I have often wondered if Jack is really a pure pit. Everyone that has seen him says yes. I have a couple books with pits that look almost identical to him also. I just have no papers for him.

NEWAY.. you tell me.. is he mixed with something? This is my first dog and I tell ya what.. the best dog I could ever ask for. PIT BULLS are GREAT DOGS when you raise them right!!!

Sorry the pics are so large.. I hope they work.
sparent

Postby Motodiva » Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:04 pm

He's a real looker! He could be mixed, that is typically way too large to be purebred. Either way, looks like a pleasure to be around. Welcome.

Sanya
Motodiva
Bully Lover 4 Life

Re: New dog in da house

Postby XtacyOD » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:15 pm

sparent wrote:My name is Steven. I am here because I want to share my big boy Jack with you all. I got Jack when he was a baby and now he is a big 97lb boy of 3 years. My ex bought him for my brother, but I ended up with him after the puppy years got the best of him. I have often wondered if Jack is really a pure pit. Everyone that has seen him says yes. I have a couple books with pits that look almost identical to him also. I just have no papers for him.

NEWAY.. you tell me.. is he mixed with something? This is my first dog and I tell ya what.. the best dog I could ever ask for. PIT BULLS are GREAT DOGS when you raise them right!!!

Nahhh thats not a pit bull thats a different species altogether. THATS A HORSE!!! put a saddle on that big boy and ride him around town.

Beautiful Pooch!!!

and pits are awesome dogs.
XtacyOD

Postby michael » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:59 pm

He looks like a pit to me. He's biiiig.

Welcome!
michael

Postby dopeychristy » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:03 pm

I think he has had his and everyone else's wheaties for breakfast! lol

He looks like a roly poly pit bull to me roflmao

He is super cute!
dopeychristy

Postby pitbull_love » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:10 pm

that's a chunky pup. Very Very cute. I couldn't help but notice in the pics he really needs his nails trimmed though. I love his colors
pitbull_love

Postby BootsiesMom » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:48 am

Welcome, I LOVE Jacks color!!!!!!
BootsiesMom
Newborn Bully

Postby sparent » Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:07 am

pitbull_love wrote:that's a chunky pup. Very Very cute. I couldn't help but notice in the pics he really needs his nails trimmed though. I love his colors

Yes he does. He hates it so we have to take him to the vet to have it done. Those pics I posted are from different months so they where prolly caught at a bad time. He is a great dog.
sparent

Postby tjbsandy » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:41 am

:hi :welcome:
tjbsandy

Postby PitBullPride » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:54 am

Welcome. Pretty dog as well!
PitBullPride

Postby pitbull_love » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:02 am

Elvis does not like to have his done either. I have been trying to massage his feet to get him use to having someone mess with them.
pitbull_love

Postby Boo439 » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:08 am

Welcome to the board!! Those pics are huge so I'm having a hard time even looking at your pup. I'll take everyone else's word for it that he's big. lol
Boo439

Postby Kaytlin » Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:31 pm

Welcome!
Kaytlin

Postby mypitmika » Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:06 pm

that's one big beautiful dog! Thanks for joining...welcome! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Pitt-terra » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:15 am

:welcome: Wow! Jack is a big boy.
Pitt-terra

Next