I am new.......

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

I am new.......

Postby booties » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:07 am

I don't think I properly introduced myself and thats why I didn't get many welcomes! :crybaby: My name is Laura. I live in California. My Pit-Mix Sandy adopted me about 4 1/2 years ago on the beach in SanDiego, Ca. She was being left there by a mean man. It already looked like she had been a chew toy for other dogs. He said she was the runt and no one wanted her and he was leaving her there. My kids were begging me and as soon as I picked her up, that was it. She was only 2 months old then. Everyone tried to say that having her around my kids was a bad idea. I didn't listen. She is the most loving loyal companion I have ever had. She is the best dog!!! Its almost like she appreciates the love she gets. She does like to be the center of attention tho! I was thrilled to find this site because most people do not appreciate the dog they have in a pitbull. In my personal experience shes the most gentle and obidient dog I have ever seen!!! I keep messing up the picture thing, If you view a post "Look I did it...." you can see her!!! I dont have it in me to try again. Thanks Laura
booties

Postby Astah » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:25 am

Oh hey Laura :)! I just simply hadnt seen your intro post before and here is a big welcome to you and your family :hi
What a story you have with your bully! I never stop to be alazed (unfortunately) as to how cruel and stupid people can be!!! But thank for for being her angel on that beach :)
Looking forward to pics!

Asa and Guinness
Astah
Super Bully

Postby Boo439 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:55 am

Welcome to the board!! Thanks for rescuing Sandy. That's a cute name :)
Boo439

Postby Pitt-terra » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:05 am

I love stories with a happy ending. Congrats on Sandy and thanks for saving her. :thumbsup:
Pitt-terra

Postby Wednesday » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:57 am

I am not sure if I already said "hi" or not, but Welcome to PBF!!!!! :))
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby ripley6 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:18 pm

:hi

Bless your big heart for taking her in! What was that person thinking, leaving a baby like that???? :po:

I've been adopted a few times, too, and they have been everything a person could want. Yes, they do give back so much love - and more.
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby cleokarrot » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:51 pm

welcome to the board - thank you for saving a puppy in need!!
Where in San Diego are you?
cleokarrot

Postby michael » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:08 pm

:hug: Welcome home sister. The PBForum Order will take care of you from now on. Just give in to the process.

:tongue:
Welcome! I love rescue stories! I love you for doing that for Sandy, and me too for doing it for me Krisee Caramel!
michael

In response to cleokarrot...

Postby booties » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:51 pm

I actually live in Lake Elsinore, CA., We just happened to take a trip to Oceanside that sunday we found her. He had been there with a bunch of other puppies too, and other people took them. Sandy was the last one, so he decided to leave her behind. Hence the name..Sandy. Everyone always wondered why would We name a black dog Sandy, Well she was on the beach in San Diego, and she was a little sandy!!! I love this site!! All these dogs and puppies are sooooo beautiful!!! And so loved!!!!
booties

Postby mypitmika » Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:20 am

Aww I love happy stories. Thank you for taking her in and giving her the loving home she deserves. Welcome to the forum!!! :hi

I've gotta go check out your pics ;)
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby tjbsandy » Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:51 am

You'll get the picture trick eventually! lol It took us all a little while to get it.
tjbsandy

Postby Taz » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:37 pm

:welcome:
nice rescue...enjoy her and give her lotsa love...
Taz

Postby Kaytlin » Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:19 pm

:welcome:
Kaytlin

Postby satanscheerleader » Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:31 pm

:hi
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby bullseye77 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:25 am

:cheerleader: welcome, sorry to have missed you the first time :oops: :hug: Your soon to be addicted to this forum, just like the rest of us lol
bullseye77

Next

Return to Introductions