breeders...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

breeders...

Postby comm » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:52 am

Its true i cant. And i dont intend on breaking the law either. I may move to the US in a few years i dont know. But anyways heres my questions. Im really getting sick and tired of breeders breeding all these other breeds into their pitbulls. There not even pits anymore! Im see some 120 pound pits that have mastiff in them. Like really, what the hell is that. I cant find a breeder anywhere that breeds true pits, not only in canada but in us either. There all for this really muscular looks which is not my type. Does anyone know any real pit bull breeders that breed true pits? When i say True pits, i mean like 55 pounds an under. Not 100 pounds and over LOL. I was taking a look a powerline kennels. I cant beleive what they do to those dogs. They are absolutly disgusting. Sorry for the rant lol :oops:
comm

Postby comm » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:53 am

Opps sorry, i meant to put this into my introduction post. My bad :bully:
comm

Postby Boo439 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:43 am

Well, first, I would consider adoption. There are way too many pit bulls dying everyday to warrant buying a pup. But, from what I've read, http://coldsteelpits.com/coldsteelhomepage.htm seems to be an okay breeder with good looking dogs. I like this breeder, too. http://www.matrixkennels.com/ If you absolutely must buy a dog, try to find a kennel that health tests and titles their dogs. There are many people here with more knowledge about breeders than myself because I won't be buying another APBT. I'll only adopt.
Boo439

Postby comm » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:39 pm

Thanx, coldsteel pits are looking really good.
comm

Postby Boo439 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:47 pm

I think there is a positive general concensus about this one, too:
http://www.ampitbull.com/

I don't know all of this from personal experience or anything, I just did a search. :)
Boo439

Postby rgyoung777 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:35 pm

Just a note about Coldsteel and Tatonka kennels.

While their dogs are beautiful and very traditional, neither of these kennels health tests. Statistically speaking, at this early point in the health testing of the breed, nearly 25% of all pit bulls tested have hip dysplasia. HD and other genetic health problems transcend all types and lines of this breed. It's crucial to health test, and any breeder that doesn't do so is not doing all they need to do to be a good breeder. There is absolutely no reason to skip health testing, and there's no reason, in the current surplus of APBTs, to buy from a breeder who does not health test.
rgyoung777
Addicted to PBF

Postby Boo439 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:36 pm

Yeah, see, I didn't even research all of that because I'll never buy from a breeder. At least I don't think I will. If for some strange reason I do, hopefully by then, more breeders will health test their dogs.
Boo439

Return to Introductions