I want a friend!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

I want a friend!

Postby viceproductions » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:47 pm

Finally at the age of 22 and graduating from University of Washington, I am in a situation where I can own a dog!

Well, I've been very interested in APBT for about a year now, and I hope it's going to be a reality soon. If you guys know any adult APBTs that need home in WA, contact me.
viceproductions

Postby Boo439 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:50 pm

Welcome!! There are a ton of dogs available in Ontario and I know that transport to WA wouldn't be a problem at all. Why not check out the rescue section while you are waiting for access to the rest of the board.
Boo439

Postby violet » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:55 pm

Welcome to the board! Tank you for showing an interest in Tank! As soon as I get that application back we can find a chance for you to meet him!
violet
Addicted to PBF

Postby viceproductions » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:04 pm

Application Sent! Check your email!
viceproductions

Postby viceproductions » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:06 pm

Boo439 wrote:Welcome!! There are a ton of dogs available in Ontario and I know that transport to WA wouldn't be a problem at all. Why not check out the rescue section while you are waiting for access to the rest of the board.

At which point can I start posting in the rest of the board?? I am moving into a new house this weekend, and would love someone living with me soon.
viceproductions

Postby JCleve86 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:33 pm

While I'd agree on the Ontario dogs, there are also plenty of local dogs needing help to. Check out pitbullproject.org (Pit Bull Project, based in Seattle) and http://www.workingpitbull.com/recycle-a-bull.htm (Recycle-A-Bull, based in Olympia/Seattle). You can also go to pbrc.net, go to available dogs, northwest region and browse the dogs listed there, and also check out petfinder.com (searching there is pretty easy, so I won't be ridiculous and tell you how...lol)

I'm sure you'll find someone to melt your heart!
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby viceproductions » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:39 pm

I was out today all day checking out the local shelters. I've been doing that for the past month actually. The local Seattle metro shelters were really helpful because the staff were friendly and you can ask them questions in person!
viceproductions

Postby JCleve86 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:03 pm

Yeah...they are one of the few pit bull friendly shelters around. I would reccomend going through a rescue group over most shelters though, since they have specific breed knowledge that the shelter might not. That being said, I've not been to the Seattle shelter so the pit bull expert of them all may be their manager...I don't know! lol...let me just say that it is AWESOME that your considering rescue. Most people get at least one BYB dog before they see the light...
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby Wednesday » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:08 pm

Welcome! Hugabull in Vancouver, BC also always has some great dogs for adoption if you can't find one that matches you in your area. Good luck!
Wednesday
Bully Ambassador

Postby viceproductions » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:15 pm

Thanks everyone!!

If I can't find a buddy in the local Seattle metro area, I'll deintely expand my search. I saw a bunch of beautiful APBT from Ontario, so sad they are getting banned, and sucks that they are far away from me.

I do perfer to meet the dog first in person before i adopt.
viceproductions

Postby Boo439 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:52 pm

viceproductions wrote:At which point can I start posting in the rest of the board?? I am moving into a new house this weekend, and would love someone living with me soon.

One of the 2 admins needs to grant you access after looking over your intro. They're both busy guys with jobs and families, but they are usually pretty quick at "setting you free." lol

If you don't get access by tomorrow, post in this thread: http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=16855
Boo439

Postby ShadowWolf » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:08 pm

Welcome to the board!
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby viceproductions » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:20 pm

OMG

I've been browsing the rescue section on the forum, and I found the two most beautiful pits ever! And they are both from Seattl area. I really want to meet up with them as soon as possible.

Tank from Violet
Sage from Pocketpit

I guess I have a thing for reds.
viceproductions

Postby Noriko525 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:30 pm

viceproductions wrote:OMG

I've been browsing the rescue section on the forum, and I found the two most beautiful pits ever! And they are both from Seattl area. I really want to meet up with them as soon as possible.

Tank from Violet
Sage from Pocketpit
I guess I have a thing for reds.

:inlove: :inlove: SAGE :inlove: :inlove:

Welcome! :hi
I am also in the Seattle area (Bellevue)
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby moochesmama » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:42 pm

Welcome! There are lot's of very deserving dogs in the area.... :))
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Next

Return to Introductions