Serious Pit

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Serious Pit

Postby SERIOUS » Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:47 am

[b]Wuz up peeps i live in dallas, texas. About 3 weeks ago i bought a rednose brindle abpt she is the best puppy in the world she is just over 11 weeks right now[/img]
SERIOUS

Postby Boo439 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:44 am

Welcome to the board! If that's her in your avatar, she is a beauty!
Boo439

Postby Taz » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:32 am

:welcome: fellow texas member...
cute pup - hope you enjoy her 8)
Taz

yeah

Postby SERIOUS » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:34 am

yeah thats her there are some more pics on my profile website oh yeah i got a question i know about that her genetice will only lrt her get so big but i was just wondering if there was any small stuff i could do to make her a lil more built and stalky
SERIOUS

Re: yeah

Postby Taz » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:37 am

SERIOUS wrote:yeah thats her there are some more pics on my profile website oh yeah i got a question i know about that her genetice will only lrt her get so big but i was just wondering if there was any small stuff i could do to make her a lil more built and stalky

exercise and running...that's what i did to get my boy with some muscles... :doggie:
Taz

Postby Pitt-terra » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:35 am

:welcome: Cute pup
Pitt-terra

Postby cleokarrot » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:19 pm

Welcome! :))
cleokarrot

Postby ShadowWolf » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:10 pm

Awww! If the pup in your avatar is her, she's ADORABLE! Welcome to the board!
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby pitbull_love » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:25 pm

don't worry about her getting big and stalky usually the only reason people like that is to make there dog look tough If she gets proper excersise and a good diet she will have nice looking muslces.
pitbull_love

Postby Kaytlin » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:38 pm

:welcome:
Kaytlin

Postby DaddyOutlaw » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:05 pm

Howdy fello Texan!
DaddyOutlaw

Postby PitBullPride » Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:54 pm

Welcome!!!!
PitBullPride

Postby tjbsandy » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:48 am

:hi
tjbsandy

Postby Patch O' Pits » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:03 pm

SERIOUS wrote:yeah thats her there are some more pics on my profile website oh yeah i got a question i know about that her genetice will only lrt her get so big but i was just wondering if there was any small stuff i could do to make her a lil more built and stalky

It is mostly genetics that will determine the build , but exercise will keep her healthy and lean.
Patch O' Pits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Chris » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:55 pm

Yes. Diet. What you feed + genetics is key in the development of your new pup. Head to the health issues section and learn. Very complex stuff, but well worth your effort.

Nice pup. And Welcome.
Chris

Next

Return to Introductions