B.A.R.F. 101

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Postby cheekymunkee » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:30 pm

pecker pecker pecker pecker pecker

Debby
cheekymunkee

Postby tjbsandy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:44 pm

roflmao
tjbsandy

Postby Lacy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:51 pm

Every thread seems to somehow eventually make it's way to genital references.....and I appreciate that! roflmao
Lacy
Super Bully

Postby barbponys » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:55 pm

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

YAY Tara! boobies and peckers good job :))
barbponys
Health Guru

Postby cheekymunkee » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:56 pm

barbponys wrote:roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Now if you have a pecker that is 10" & you need to take off 3% how much would you be losing compared to a pecker that is 6" & also needs to be lobbed off by 3%???? roflmao roflmao

Debby
cheekymunkee

Postby blover27 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:01 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:

Now if you have a pecker that is 10" & you need to take off 3% how much would you be losing compared to a pecker that is 6" & also needs to be lobbed off by 3%???? roflmao roflmao

Debby

9.7" that would be me to 5.82"....

.3 compared to .18...am i right deb? lol
blover27

Postby Pitt-terra » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:03 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:

Debby

Now why would i want to take 3% off a 10" pecker? :huh?:
Pitt-terra

Postby tjbsandy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:04 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Now if you have a pecker that is 10" & you need to take off 3% how much would you be losing compared to a pecker that is 6" & also needs to be lobbed off by 3%???? roflmao roflmao

Debby

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Oh!! Now I get it!!!!!!!!!
tjbsandy

Postby Lacy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:06 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Now if you have a pecker that is 10" & you need to take off 3% how much would you be losing compared to a pecker that is 6" & also needs to be lobbed off by 3%???? roflmao roflmao

Debby

If my math classes had been taught like this I never would have ended up going to summer school.
Lacy
Super Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:07 pm

Very good! You ALL pass!!!

I knew all I had to do was use things we ALL understand!!

And Pit terra, I wouldn't want to do that either!!

Debby
cheekymunkee

Postby satanscheerleader » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:51 pm

:crazy: lol
satanscheerleader
Addicted to PBF

Postby whiskeyman » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:28 pm

With all the boob and pecker talk I thought someone should throw some nuts into the mix.

jeremy
whiskeyman

Postby blover27 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:30 pm

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao..those are serious ROFLMAO's...i was cracking up...nice work jeremy
blover27

Postby kendall » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:18 pm

I was reading this thread and was so happy all this info was here... then all of a sudden... peckers. The whole place has gone to hell. :bowdown:

This is a very random question that probably no one can answer but I am too damned shy to call Terry Bison Ranch right now. Especially from work. They raise bison and sell the meat to grocery stores around here. Is that pretty good meat for the dogs? And does anyone have any experience buying meat straight from a ranch? Could I get organs and stuff pretty cheap after slaughter?
With Chea's encouragement Levi's on raw now. I have been doing a lot of chicken and beef, since they are the two meats easiest to find around here. I live on a damned CATTLE ranch, I'm so tempted to go see my neighbor and say "Hey, how much for the little one? I'll do it myself." lol
We've been doing those bags of frozen vegetables (I know fresh is better, but produce is SO expensive here... I can't wait for the farmer's market to start in the summer) and just take a little bit out each morning and night, throw it in our little food processor, and then put it in with the meat. Along with some garlic about 4 times a week, and an egg about 3 times a week. I'm not doing that math crap though. If he's chubby, I'll cut back. but right now he looks great.
Pat, I never did feed him anymore beef ribs after the first one. He handled the first one fine, but for the rest I just shaved off the meat and chucked the bones.
I've been getting a lot of compliments on him lately... conformation/health wise and also behaviour. I mean he's hyper as hell and has no manners, but every one seems REALLY impressed with how loving and easy going (as in doesn't get worked up about stuff... I know easy going and hyper don't sound like they mix but they do! lol ) he is.
I have never seen kelp in the store. I know my dad gets it from a health food store, but I don't know of any in Laramie. This is a very "meat and potatoes" kind of town...
kendall
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby moochesmama » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:29 pm

I missed out :sad:
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

PreviousNext

Return to Health Issues