I NEED ACCESS

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
virus.exe

I NEED ACCESS

Postby virus.exe » Tue May 03, 2005 3:43 pm

I posted here a few days ago and still cant post anywhere else. Any admins out there help out with this? OH AND I TOOK MY DOG TO MY WIFES WORK (CAR DEALERSHIP) WHEN WE FIRST GOT HIM... NOW THREE WEEKS LATER A GUY THAT WORKS THERE BROUGHT HIS 4 MONTH OLD ABPT TO SHOW EVERYONE ONE AND HIS NAME HAS SUDDENLY CHANGED FROM BUSTER TO BLADE! :bully: IM SO PISSED THIS FRIGGIN GUY STOLE MY NAME! AND WHATS WORSE HE SAYS HE THOUGHT OF IT AND WE STOLE IT FROM HIM!!!

mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby mypitmika » Tue May 03, 2005 4:00 pm

A name is a name is a name...although, I've yet to meet another Mika. Be patient, an Admin will grant you access shortly. They work very hard on this site and from what I understand, have full time jobs besides. There is usually a thread under the Intros that asks you to include a message if you're waiting for access...try leaving a message there.

rgyoung777
Addicted to PBF

Postby rgyoung777 » Tue May 03, 2005 4:18 pm

In addition to posting on the "New Members Needing Access" thread, you can also send them a Private Message asking for access.

The two admin here are Ariel Payopay and Kazuo. You can find their names on the member list.

Return to “Introductions”