Noooby!!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Noooby!!!

Postby pitty_Cent » Fri May 06, 2005 1:25 pm

oooops. I posted my "high I am new" post in the sticky..lol...long day srry.
Anyway hi everyone, lookin forward to postin with you. Will upload pics soon. cya
pitty_Cent

Postby saturn2 » Fri May 06, 2005 2:06 pm

Hi,

Just found forum and joined, I think this will be fun. Soon I will DL a pic of my GF's pit. I dont currently have a dog because I am finishing up college and I live in an apt. Also I have very little time right now and I am a firm believer in; if you own a dog you should have plenty of time for it.

I really look forward to seeing everyones pics and discussing pitbulls, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Any referals to breeders in and around Phoenix is appreciated. (I graduate soon)

Thx, all.....................

I re-posted it here for you. :)

:welcome:

I don't know about breeders in the Phoenix area but have you considered adopting a rescued pit bull? I know there are a lot up for adoption in that area. :)

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby ripley6 » Fri May 06, 2005 2:11 pm

Hi!

There are some great rescues here . . . :))
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby pitty_Cent » Fri May 06, 2005 3:11 pm

thx for the re-post..Good call, when the time comes I will rescue.....
pitty_Cent

Postby K9Siren » Fri May 06, 2005 3:16 pm

Hi and welcome. It's good that you are being responsible and know that you can't have a dog right now. Don't worry, one will come very soon. I'm in a similar place. I want another one but, not yet. I'll have one soon though.
K9Siren

Postby pitbullforever » Fri May 06, 2005 3:50 pm

i'm glad that you are useing your head and know that you can't get a dog right now. some people get one anyway and its not fair to the dog. you should def resuce a pitty out there lots of GREAT pitties need homes. :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby pitty_Cent » Fri May 06, 2005 6:44 pm

K9Siren wrote:Hi and welcome. It's good that you are being responsible and know that you can't have a dog right now. Don't worry, one will come very soon. I'm in a similar place. I want another one but, not yet. I'll have one soon though.

Nice Kong! What do u load it with...should be a poll...lol
I use the paste, PB, and good treats that stay in there for a while. She's smart so if the treat is too small she throws it around until it bounces out.

Will put pic in avatar when I find them. HD had a few bad clusters and was gonna croak soon so I had to burn everything I wanted to save and didn't have time to classify so they can be on any of the 50 discs. Brand new 80 Gig now!!!!
pitty_Cent

Postby K9Siren » Fri May 06, 2005 7:48 pm

Oh gosh... it depends on what I feel like cleaning what I load it with. roflmao He's already destroyed the other Kongs so, I bought the black one - it's holding up well too. Sometimes I'll load it with kibble and seal it. He loves that but, he's gotten smart now and, started to pick up the Kong and drop it, knowing the kibble will come out. So, he expects anything in it to come out as soon as he drops it. I just got a good Kong "recipie" off of a Live Journal community.
- Piece of chicken, hot dog, or cheese
- Kibble (smash down)
- Shredded cheese or light cream cheese
- Kibble (smash down)
- Seal with peanut butter or plain yogurt
Freeze and serve. I need to try it out.
K9Siren

Postby ARIZONA REDNOSE » Fri May 06, 2005 11:43 pm

whats up?WELCOME TO PBF , what part of phx do you live in?
ARIZONA REDNOSE

Postby ripley6 » Sat May 07, 2005 1:15 pm

Nooooooo! Don't change your pic! I LOVE R. Lee! :inlove: :))

-and if you change it, I may have to tell him . . . :fire:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby PitBullPride » Sat May 07, 2005 4:44 pm

Welcome :))
PitBullPride

Postby mypitmika » Sun May 08, 2005 9:25 pm

Welcome! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Taz » Thu May 12, 2005 10:21 am