Hello from Europe!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Europe!

Postby Regina » Sat May 07, 2005 3:06 pm

Hello, i'm from Lithuania, that's somewhere in mid-east Europe. My name is Regina. At this moment i don't have any dog, but i had the honor to take care and receive plenty of love from one APBT :)
Unfortunately now i don't have any pictures of my belowed girlie, but i'll show you her as soon as i get some pics.

That's all for now from me

P.S. sorry if my english is bad, i haven't used it for a loooong time :oops:
Regina
Matured Bully

Postby ARIZONA REDNOSE » Sat May 07, 2005 3:30 pm

hello & welcome , dont worry about the english , i cant even spell worth a damn let alone speak right. hope you enjoy yourself
ARIZONA REDNOSE

Postby PitBullPride » Sat May 07, 2005 4:42 pm

Welcome to the forum :)
PitBullPride

Postby Boo439 » Sat May 07, 2005 5:09 pm

Welcome to the board!! Your English is fine. It's better than what we have to read from some members who are in the U.S. lol The dog in your avatar looks amazing!! Is that the dog you took care of?
Boo439

Postby Jp » Sat May 07, 2005 8:07 pm

:welcome:
My father is from a country near you... Estonia! Welcome!
Jp
Bully Ambassador

Postby hillsidepits » Sat May 07, 2005 10:27 pm

MY NAME IS REGINA TOO!!! :)) NICE TO MEET YOU
hillsidepits

Postby Regina » Sun May 08, 2005 5:38 am

hello hello!!!!
what a nice welcome :) :inlove:
i've been reading this forum for a few days, i found accidently and i love it!!!!!!

in my avatar is my dogs granpa! he's great i know!! as soon as i get some photos of my girlie Nova, i'll show you, don't worry!

well, really nice to meat almost neighbours!! :)) i know there are a few ppl from Poland, that's not too far too.

as for my english, i'm doing my best. just i haven't used it for a while, but as i see my english pretty good 8) :oops:
Regina
Matured Bully

Postby mikala_12 » Sun May 08, 2005 6:50 am

Welcome to the boards! :thumbsup:
mikala_12

Postby ripley6 » Sun May 08, 2005 1:13 pm

:welcome: Hi!

One of favorite teachers was from Lithuania - :)
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Regina » Sun May 08, 2005 1:26 pm

ripley6 wrote:One of favorite teachers was from Lithuania - :)

really?!?! :))
that's nice!! do you know from which town she is? what did she teach?
i didn't think that i will find people, who are somehow related with my country. i'm really glad!

P.S. i'll add some of my pics in the gallery, if you're interested, take a look ;)
Regina
Matured Bully

Postby AvidPitbull » Sun May 08, 2005 2:15 pm

Welcome :)
AvidPitbull

Postby mypitmika » Sun May 08, 2005 9:17 pm

Welcome!! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby ripley6 » Mon May 09, 2005 1:26 pm

His name was Mr. Lukk, and I'm not sure where he was from. I think his family had left Lithuania during the 60's but he still had quite an accent. He was my chemistry & physics teacher - I'm more of a biology person, myself, though :dunno:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Jo-RavensMommy » Mon May 09, 2005 1:30 pm

:welcome:
Jo-RavensMommy

Postby Regina » Mon May 09, 2005 2:14 pm

ripley6 wrote:His name was Mr. Lukk, and I'm not sure where he was from. I think his family had left Lithuania during the 60's but he still had quite an accent.

oh, yes, there were many peaople emigrating from LTU, and even now lots of ppl want to leave to U.S.
He was my chemistry & physics teacher - I'm more of a biology person, myself, though :dunno:

personaly i don't like neither of those, i'm perhaps more a maths person :))

i'll tell more about myself and the dogs :) an APBT was the second dog in my life. me and my family had a pecignese mix, he was really cute and adorable. when he was about 8-9 years old, he left us... he was really ill by that time. poor little guy. but our family still remembers him! :)
my parents didn't want to have another dog, so there were just four of us - me, my brother and my parents.
later i moved out and lived with my fiancee. he wanted to have a dog. he decided to get an apbt or an am-staff. so that was how our girlie Nova - an apbt - came to our little "family". We really loved her :inlove: :inlove:
as you know life is really a hard thing to understand. so we broke up, and i got back to live with my parents. so Nova stayed with my exboyfriend. this summer she will be two years old. i haven't seen her for 9 months :sad: i really miss her :crybaby:
i want to have a dog, and deffinately it will be an apbt, but at this moment i don't have circumstances :crybaby:
but i'm patient :peace:
Regina
Matured Bully

Next

Return to Introductions