Hello from Oregon

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Oregon

Postby Mickey's Mama » Mon May 09, 2005 12:32 am

Hi, I have only been owned by a pit for a few months now but I love it!!!!!!!!! I'am here on the forum to learn everything I can about the breed not only for the well being of my pooch but to hopefully be able to help others in my area. As I 'am sure most of you have heard there has been some pit drama in Oregon and we now have local officials that are ready to "lay down the law,". I personally am terrified that someone or something is going to try to separate my family. I want to know what part I can do to keep familys like mine together. I am open to any and all suggestions, I'am prepared to take this to the streets. [/img]
Mickey's Mama

Postby Hustla » Mon May 09, 2005 12:51 am

:welcome:
Hustla

Here is where you can see a pic of my puppy

Postby Mickey's Mama » Mon May 09, 2005 12:56 am

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICS ON HERE YET BUT I ALWAYS HAVE BRAG ABOUT MICKEY SOOOOO...... IF YOU DO A SEARCH FOR THE AUTHOR "KIMBERELYGEORGE26" YOU CAN SEE HIS PIC. HE IS THE HANDSOME WHITE BOY THAT WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME, GO AHEAD, IT'S OK, YOU CAN TELL ME HOW CUTE HE IS :)
Mickey's Mama

Thanks for the warm welcome

Postby Mickey's Mama » Mon May 09, 2005 1:00 am

Hustla, thank you for the welcome! It is nice to find a forum that welcomes me and my bully!
Mickey's Mama

Postby Hustla » Mon May 09, 2005 1:03 am

If you wanna post pics go to www.photobucket.com and get an account. Then upload the pictures you want to post to the site. After the picture is posted on photo bucket under the picture will be three tage. One says IMG (Image) copy and paste the command to your message here, thats about it. there is a thread in the gallery explaining how to in great detail, have a look.
Hustla

Thanks

Postby Mickey's Mama » Mon May 09, 2005 1:10 am

Sorry, I forgot to mention that computers are really not my thing. I am more into hanging with my dogs (I do mean that literally) but I feel like I had to find some resources so this is me reaching out :oops: . I will try my best to figure out the whole pic thing but for now I am having fun looking at other peoples cuties! :thumbsup:
Mickey's Mama

Postby Boo439 » Mon May 09, 2005 7:38 am

Welcome to the board!!! We're glad to have you guys here.
Boo439

Postby saturn2 » Mon May 09, 2005 11:12 pm

:welcome:

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby moochesmama » Tue May 10, 2005 10:04 am

Welcome!!!
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Postby Taz » Thu May 12, 2005 10:12 am

:welcome: & :hi
Taz

Postby Jo-RavensMommy » Thu May 12, 2005 10:14 am

Welcome!!! Have you put him on Dogster yet? If so you could alwsy include a link in your signature here so people can see him that way. :peace:
Jo-RavensMommy

Return to Introductions