Hello from Denmark!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Denmark!

Postby Daniel » Mon May 09, 2005 4:11 pm

Hi Everybody

Thanks for letting me enter this forum. I hope i am welcome eventhough i don´t own an APBT. In Denmark it is forbidden along with the japanese Tosa Inu. I own a Bull Terrier (couch potato) and a GSD of working lines, but dreams of the only breed that contains the best from them both. I have read several books of the APBT and have been denied access to some danish forums because i have defended the bull breeds to the unknowing ignorants in my country.

Best regards

Daniel
Daniel

Postby Boo439 » Mon May 09, 2005 4:22 pm

Welcome to the board!! We are very happy to have you here. Do you have any pics of your dogs to share with us?? I'd LOVE to see pics of your GSD. I have one as well. Soon we are going to start Schutzhund training. What are your plans for your GSD? I'm sorry that you have been banned from boards because you have some sense... It's a real shame... But don't feel too bad. There is prejudice against the breed no matter where you go. :(
Boo439

Postby pitbullgrl » Mon May 09, 2005 4:24 pm

:welcome:
pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Astah » Mon May 09, 2005 4:36 pm

Oh hej du granne! Jaa, nästan i alla fall :) Trodde bullysar var lagliga i Danmark fortfarande!? Lite förvånande att ett sånt skönt liberalt land springe runt och förbjuder hundar... :sad: Hur som haver...ett stort välkommen!!!

Åsa och Guinness
Astah
Super Bully

Postby X-girl » Mon May 09, 2005 4:52 pm

Welcome!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby Poul Poulsen » Mon May 09, 2005 5:14 pm

Hi Daniel,

hvor i Danmark er du fra?
Jeg boede i Hanstholm i 18 aar, var i militaeret i Haderslev i et aar. Flyttede til Koebenhavn i et aar. Nu bor jeg i Seattle (10 aar).

Jeg har en American Pit Bull Terrier.

Her er mere information om mig og min hund:

http://www.dapbt.org/poulpoulsen.htm

Vi snakkes :)
Poul Poulsen

Postby mypitmika » Mon May 09, 2005 7:55 pm

Welcome! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Hustla » Mon May 09, 2005 9:40 pm

Astah wrote:Oh hej du granne! Jaa, nästan i alla fall :) Trodde bullysar var lagliga i Danmark fortfarande!? Lite förvånande att ett sånt skönt liberalt land springe runt och förbjuder hundar... :sad: Hur som haver...ett stort välkommen!!!

Åsa och Guinness

8l What she said. Welcome to the forum!
Hustla

Postby saturn2 » Mon May 09, 2005 11:29 pm

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Cheshirekatt » Mon May 09, 2005 11:31 pm

Hello and welcome!

We can't wait to see pictures. :)
Cheshirekatt
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Daniel » Tue May 10, 2005 8:59 am

Hey Astah

I Danmark er American Bulldog, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier og Bull Terrieren lovlig. Ikke American Pit Bull Terrier.

(In Denmark the American Bulldog, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier and Bull Terrieren are allowed but not the American Pit Bull Terrier)

Hej Poul

Vi har skrevet sammen før både på http://groups.msn.com/MUSCLEDOGINC- og www.dog-inn.com , hvor jeg på sidstnævnte sendte et link til Mastersway, hvor Rick Schubert luftede sine to APBT´ers i trafikken.

Mvh Daniel
Daniel

Postby Daniel » Tue May 10, 2005 9:11 am

Hey Boo437

I am planning to do Schutzhund with my GSD. I am currently training in the GSD Club in Denmark and is preparing for a beginner trial 4. of June. Only obedience. My boy is only 12 months old. I am also training i K9Prosport in Denmark where I attended a trial a couple of weeks a go and got 2. place after a Doberman in the training division. An APBT/Amstaff won the Personal Protection Division handled by Rob Boudreau ( Mic Mac teaching for dogs http://www.mmtfd.com/). Rob Boudreau also held two seminars with weight pull and protection training. I can highly recommend him as a trainer! I think he is living in Texas.

Best regards

Daniel
Daniel

Postby Boo439 » Tue May 10, 2005 9:23 am

Hey, that's cool!! You'll have to post pics from your events!! I'm going to be doing the same. We have some pointy-nose dog fans here. Mostly Malinois, but a couple of GSD people. Also there are a couple of bull breed dogs here that are doing some sort of bite work.
Boo439

Postby moochesmama » Tue May 10, 2005 10:00 am

Welcome!
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Postby Taz » Thu May 12, 2005 10:13 am

Taz

Next

Return to Introductions