KY brindle

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

KY brindle

Postby Rebelshonor » Wed May 11, 2005 5:31 pm

Hey whats up all??? I am new to this board, heard about it thru another local friend.
I live in KY, have a 3 year old male brindle pit bull named Rebel. He is the 3rd pit I have owned. I love the dogs.
I am looking forward to finding some interesting things on this board.
Rebelshonor

Postby X-girl » Wed May 11, 2005 5:44 pm

Welcome!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby PitBullPride » Wed May 11, 2005 5:51 pm

Welcome
PitBullPride

Postby Hustla » Wed May 11, 2005 6:01 pm

Whoa, thats a crazy avatar ya got there.... welcome too :)
Hustla

Postby pitbullgrl » Wed May 11, 2005 6:03 pm

:welcome:
pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Rebelshonor » Wed May 11, 2005 6:13 pm

thanks for the luv, yea its a crazy avatar, dont remember where I got it, but its not actually my dog, lol even though my dog is quite similar to that being hes brindle but hes such a sweetheart
Rebelshonor

Postby mypitmika » Wed May 11, 2005 7:34 pm

Can't see the crazy avatar! Welcome to the board! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby pitpal » Thu May 12, 2005 2:51 am

Ok, no judgement here, But, Please change your Avator. The one thing you will learn here is, more than you thought you already knew.

I know. I have. They've opened my eyes to so many things, I didn't see before. Just a thought..... Read through the information here. It will show you so much, Welcome to the forum. :) I beleve knowone would be here if they didn't want to learn and the best dog owner they could be. :headbang: ...Deb
pitpal

Postby Taz » Thu May 12, 2005 9:28 am

:welcome: & :hi enjoy your stay...

Ok, no judgement here, But, Please change your Avator

i'm sorry but i'm not accepting the last comment of pitpal...what is the reason of changing the avatar?
I personally like it - its not promoting any fighting or anything - it's only showing the toughness of the breed.
Taz

Postby happy_pitbull » Fri May 13, 2005 11:59 am

:welcome:
Oh, and I second the notion of changing your avatar, we do not support any aggressiveness in the breeds.... :thumbs down: ....and your avatar seems to be saying you condone it.

Do stick around though, this forum is terrific and has lots of friendly people and information. :peace:
happy_pitbull

Postby Jo-RavensMommy » Fri May 13, 2005 12:04 pm

Welcome :peace:
Jo-RavensMommy

Postby JCleve86 » Fri May 13, 2005 7:14 pm

Taz wrote::welcome: & :hi enjoy your stay...

Ok, no judgement here, But, Please change your Avator

i'm sorry but i'm not accepting the last comment of pitpal...what is the reason of changing the avatar?
I personally like it - its not promoting any fighting or anything - it's only showing the toughness of the breed.

It's not promoting fighting, but it is showing that one pit bull is acting aggressive. We see these (BS) images enough elsewhere...can't we escape them on a pit bull forum?
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby JCleve86 » Fri May 13, 2005 7:14 pm

...and Welcome Rebel...I hope you stick around and enjoy the forum!
JCleve86
Forum Junky

Postby hillsidepits » Fri May 13, 2005 7:40 pm

This pitbull picture is from the pitbull video by hyena clown
everyone has seen it but here is the new link that is listed hope it works for you! make sure your speakers are on! and be prepaired to cry!
http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/
hillsidepits

Postby NTK » Fri May 13, 2005 8:01 pm

Welcome to the board.... I'm a newbie too. Yeah, that avatar is a little controversial. Put up a pic and show off your brindle pit as your avatar. I don't know about you but I love to show my babies off.
NTK

Next

Return to Introductions