************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Marilyn » Thu May 12, 2005 12:36 pm

Hello,
My name is Marilyn and I am a new member. I am learning more about pit bulls because someone recently gave me a puppy. Her name is Dante and she is very nice. She chews a lot and I have questions about managing her behavior. If anyone has any advice, i'm open! Thanks!
Marilyn

Postby pitbullgrl » Thu May 12, 2005 12:40 pm

:welcome: you can learn a lot here :)
pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Jo-RavensMommy » Thu May 12, 2005 12:46 pm

:welcome: :run: You will find alot of helpful things here, it may take a few days to get access to be able to post in other sections but it will ocme and there is a section just for training tips, etc. I am new myself but have found the people so far to be GREAT!!! :peace:
Jo-RavensMommy

Postby ripley6 » Thu May 12, 2005 12:57 pm

:hi Welcome!
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Boo439 » Thu May 12, 2005 1:03 pm

Welcome to the board!! Congrats on your new addition. Do you have any pics of Dante? I think her name is cute!

As soon as you get access to the rest of the board, you can post a question in the Training section. Until then, why not use the waiting time to read through the Training section? You may find the answer to your question in a pre-existing thread. I don't think our search function is working quite right, so you might have to just scan topics to see if anything catches your eye. Enjoy your stay and I promise you will learn a lot here. :thumbsup:
Boo439

Postby bullymommy » Thu May 12, 2005 1:03 pm

welcome you will learn lots here and if you have questions they are very smart here and you will get answers fairly fast. im also a somewhat newbie so im still learning as well.
bullymommy

Postby mypitmika » Thu May 12, 2005 3:15 pm

Welcome! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby ShadowWolf » Thu May 12, 2005 3:34 pm

Welcome to the group!
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Thanks!!

Postby Marilyn » Fri May 13, 2005 12:45 pm

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. My scanner is broken but I will try to upload pics soon!
Marilyn

Return to Introductions