Hello from Mexico!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Mexico!

Postby SarahandTigre » Thu May 12, 2005 8:32 pm

Hello!

My name is Sarah. I'm 31. My dog is Teeg (short for Tigre... pronounced in Spanish). He's about 3. I'm writing from Mexico City where I live with my lovely pittie baby of 3 yrs. He's got some boxer in him, so he's not a full pitt. I rescued him off the streets 2 1/2 years ago, not knowing what breed he was. And then when I found out what he was... well I was pretty scared but too in love with him. So I started talking to people and asking questions. Luckily a friend at the time was volunteering for BADRAP in San Francisco. She saved me and helped me get through the tough times. Teeg is my first dog! I know am an active pittie promoter and really want to work to oppose BSL.

I am moving back to the U.S. to do an MA in Public Policy (either L.A. or Austin). I'm dreading looking for a place to live, but looking forward to fighting pittie prejudice!

Sarah
SarahandTigre

Postby pitbullgrl » Thu May 12, 2005 8:48 pm

:welcome: :doggie:
pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Boo439 » Thu May 12, 2005 8:49 pm

Welcome to the board!! We're glad to have you and Tigre. :))
Boo439

Postby SarahandTigre » Thu May 12, 2005 8:51 pm

Thanks!

Can I ask if there is a forum for information on living in different areas of the country with a pittie? Like a place to make suggestions about certain apartment complexes, which places are pit friendly, etc?
SarahandTigre

Postby moochesmama » Thu May 12, 2005 9:42 pm

Welcome!
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

Postby ripley6 » Fri May 13, 2005 10:16 am

:welcome:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Return to Introductions