Caretaker of Six Pit Pups

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Caretaker of Six Pit Pups

Postby grammapit » Fri May 13, 2005 10:12 am

Hi All,

I guess I need to do this again because I still can't post to the main site! My name is Donna and I am Grandma to Zeus (Christy's Dog) and Great Grandma to Apollo (Hustla's Pup) In all I am owned by six pit pups and one Daddy Zeus. My dog is Biggie who is cuddling his ferocious (lol) daddy Zeus in my avatar. Biggie is brother to Apollo from the same (and only I might add) litter of Zeus. All these babies are precious to me and each one has his/her own unique personality that gives us a special bond when we have private time together. Some will springpole as I am sure you have seen Hustla's pics, and some will fetch, some just get plain ol' zoomies and some will just cuddle. The only thing they ALL have in common is they sure like to eat! You should hear the bellows when they see me with a dog dish! Geesh......and I thought rock concerts were loud!

That's All!
Donna lol
grammapit

Postby Chacie » Fri May 13, 2005 10:15 am

Hiya Donna, and welcome. I must say that i love your spunky daughter and you stronge willed and starigh forward grandson, great job in what ever you did to make them what they are now :D

Oh wait, this is about the dogs....lol silly me lol

I love all of your doggies :D

Hugs
Chacie
Chacie

Postby dopeychristy » Fri May 13, 2005 10:59 am

Hi Mom!

Welcome to the forum. I am so glad you decided to start posting here. :hug:

And by the way everyone, my mom and kid are doing a great job with those pups so me and my husband can work in Florida and earn the money. We have a great family network and I am so blessed to have family like this!

Give all those puppers kisses for me! :inlove:
dopeychristy

Postby ripley6 » Fri May 13, 2005 11:09 am

Biggie! Biggie! More pics, pleeeeze?? He is such a cute pup :inlove:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Jo-RavensMommy » Fri May 13, 2005 11:27 am

Awe, mother and daughter duo :thumbsup: . ihad the same prob with posting in other sections, there is a certain thread in the intro. where you can post to the admin to let them knwo you still don't have access and after that it will prb. take about a day or so and you will get a confirm. e mail that you have access. :peace:
Jo-RavensMommy

Postby dopeychristy » Fri May 13, 2005 11:46 am

ripley6 wrote:Biggie! Biggie! More pics, pleeeeze?? He is such a cute pup :inlove:

<<--------Biggie! (My avatar)
dopeychristy

Postby dopeychristy » Fri May 13, 2005 11:49 am

And here's Biggie now. :inlove:

dopeychristy

Postby pitbullgrl » Fri May 13, 2005 11:59 am

hey Donna :) that's my name too lol welcome :peace:
pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby Jo-RavensMommy » Fri May 13, 2005 12:05 pm

Awe, sooooo cute!!! :doggie:
Jo-RavensMommy

Postby Jp » Fri May 13, 2005 12:09 pm

:welcome: it's great that there's a family that are members!!! Welcome, and Biggie is super cute! :inlove:
Jp
Bully Ambassador

Postby grammapit » Fri May 13, 2005 12:10 pm

Thank you all....I sure think he's cute, but I guess a mommy would! And the funny thing is I love them all! Like I said before, each doggie has it's own unique personality. Three of them are house broken and three of them can't quite get the idea 100% of the time.....lol. And every time I hold my puppies (er, almost grown up puppies) I think this is my favorite. Until I hold the next one and it starts all over again...this one is my favorite. It's a good thing I have a big heart (and rest of me to go with it) cos it's too much loving this creatures sooooooooooo much!

Thanks again!
Donna
grammapit

Postby Boo439 » Fri May 13, 2005 1:33 pm

Welcome to the board!!
Boo439

Postby mypitmika » Fri May 13, 2005 3:28 pm

Welcome!! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby dopeychristy » Fri May 13, 2005 3:35 pm

grammapit wrote:Thank you all....I sure think he's cute, but I guess a mommy would! And the funny thing is I love them all! Like I said before, each doggie has it's own unique personality. Three of them are house broken and three of them can't quite get the idea 100% of the time.....lol. And every time I hold my puppies (er, almost grown up puppies) I think this is my favorite. Until I hold the next one and it starts all over again...this one is my favorite. It's a good thing I have a big heart (and rest of me to go with it) cos it's too much loving this creatures sooooooooooo much!

Thanks again!
Donna

I have created a monster! My mother thinks all my puppies are hers now. Well I guess you took them over the ya took my skin kids over. roflmao
dopeychristy

Postby grammapit » Fri May 13, 2005 3:55 pm

dopeychristy wrote:

I have created a monster! My mother thinks all my puppies are hers now. Well I guess you took them over the ya took my skin kids over. roflmao

Well, truthfully speaking Biggie "is" mine! And furthermore, as the matriarch of the family, all you young'uns are mine! :roll:

Just sometimes I won't admit it...if ya know what I mean! :oops:
grammapit

Next

Return to Introductions