Hi new here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi new here

Postby Locismommy » Mon May 16, 2005 7:58 am

Hi all I am new to this site but not a new pit owner I have had 5 in all...I only have 1 now thatis all I can handle........
Just a little about Loci she is 7 years old this Sep. She is a VERY smart dog and the love of my life.......I got her at the age 3 weeks her doggy mom pushed her away so she came to live with me VERY early.........She live in a house with daddy dog mommy dog and 3 sissy dogs (my DH me and my 3 daughters) we have a little ancle bitter to and 2 cats she gets along with ALL of us.......Well I will stop gabbing now.............
Locismommy

Postby Jo-RavensMommy » Mon May 16, 2005 8:38 am

:peace: Welcome, lover her color!!!!!
Jo-RavensMommy

Postby Locismommy » Mon May 16, 2005 9:08 am

Thank yOu she was VERY bright as a puppy but now as an old lady she is geting darker.......
Locismommy

Postby Jo-RavensMommy » Mon May 16, 2005 9:19 am

My girl has a black coat, but lately when the sun hits it you can really see the brown under there, it looks lkinda neat, lol.
Jo-RavensMommy

Postby Kaytlin » Mon May 16, 2005 6:41 pm

:welcome: Cute dog.
Kaytlin

Postby saturn2 » Mon May 16, 2005 7:26 pm

:welcome: Your girl is beautiful!

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Locismommy » Tue May 17, 2005 5:45 am

Thank you all I love your babys as well.......Saturn2 I had a baby that looked like yours I will post a pic..........
This is my Aelous......

Locismommy

Postby Jo-RavensMommy » Tue May 17, 2005 8:42 am

Awe, I love pics with kids!!!!!!!
Jo-RavensMommy

Postby ripley6 » Tue May 17, 2005 8:47 am

:welcome:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby mypitmika » Tue May 17, 2005 9:09 am

Beautiful pics! Welcome! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby saturn2 » Tue May 17, 2005 9:15 am

Locismommy wrote:Thank you all I love your babys as well.......Saturn2 I had a baby that looked like yours I will post a pic.......... This is my Aelous...... [/img]

Thank you for the compliment. Your Aelous is gorgeous too! His/her (?) face on the second pic is so sweet. Those eyes and ears show so much expression.

The baby's cute too.

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Locismommy » Tue May 17, 2005 9:46 am

He was a VERY good boy we moved in to my in laws house and my BIL lives with us he has shepard and Aelous DID NOT like other male dog so I gave hem back to the breeder..........I see hem some times.........I woulld love to have get a nother one................... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Locismommy

Postby Taz » Tue May 17, 2005 11:15 am

:welcome: cute pup...
enjoy your stay.
Taz

Return to Introductions