Pitbull everywhere

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Pitbull everywhere

Postby Cindy » Mon May 16, 2005 8:52 pm

Hello everyone one my name is Cindy, We have 3 grown Pits and one had 9 babies about 7 weeks ago. Can't wait to see and hear about everyone else's babies here.
Cindy

Postby pitbullforever » Mon May 16, 2005 9:13 pm

:welcome: i can't wait to see pics of your pups :)) is their a reason that you are breeding??? i just figured i should ask.
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby Cheshirekatt » Mon May 16, 2005 9:14 pm

Hello and welcome! You'll find that most people here are all about rescue....

:)
Cheshirekatt
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby saturn2 » Mon May 16, 2005 9:18 pm

Hello & Welcome. My two furkids were adopted from rescue. Hope you can post some pics of your bunch soon.

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Cindy » Mon May 16, 2005 9:23 pm

pitbullforever wrote::welcome: i can't wait to see pics of your pups :)) is their a reason that you are breeding??? i just figured i should ask.

Actually it was an accident , I was visiting a freind and her pit got hold of mine. Trust it was not planned. Believe me a house full of babies are a hand full. But I will say the babies sure are cute. I am doing enterviews now for possible owners for them.
Cindy

Postby pitbullgrl » Mon May 16, 2005 9:33 pm

:welcome:
pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby pitbullforever » Mon May 16, 2005 9:34 pm

are you plaining on spaying her once her pups are old enough so it doesn't happen again??? there are a lot of dogs out their who need homes if you haven't thought about it do a search about it on here their are so many benifits to spaying and neutering. you should also make sure the people who take the puppies get them fixed too make a contract saying thats part of the deal of them getting the puppy. just an idea for you. make sure you do a search about it on here theirs a lot of info to help ya :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby Cindy » Mon May 16, 2005 9:52 pm

Thank you , good advise... But I am a step ahead of you. Contracts are already made Vet appointment is set next week in fact. Oh yea like I said I am enterviewing possible owners. I am very picky! I love these dogs as if they were my kids.

Cindy

Postby pitbullgrl » Mon May 16, 2005 9:53 pm

Cindy wrote:Thank you , good advise... But I am a step ahead of you. Contracts are already made Vet appointment is set next week in fact. Oh yea like I said I am enterviewing possible owners. I am very picky! I love these dogs as if they were my kids.

:thumbsup: and great pic :)
pitbullgrl
Addicted to PBF

Postby saturn2 » Mon May 16, 2005 10:11 pm

OMG!!! That's too cute!

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Cindy » Mon May 16, 2005 10:17 pm

Thank you, The big guy is Zues; he is the uncle of the baby. Zues still thinks is a baby too though.
Cindy

Postby Jo-RavensMommy » Tue May 17, 2005 8:44 am

:inlove: too cute!!!!!!! I wish I had room for 1 more :crybaby:
Jo-RavensMommy

Postby ripley6 » Tue May 17, 2005 8:46 am

OMG!!!!! PUPPY CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! That picture is SO sweet!!
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Oh, and welcome!
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby mypitmika » Tue May 17, 2005 9:11 am

What a cute picture! I'm sure you'll find a ton of great information on this board! Welcome :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby angel_1526 » Tue May 17, 2005 9:35 am

Cindy wrote:
pitbullforever wrote::welcome: i can't wait to see pics of your pups :)) is their a reason that you are breeding??? i just figured i should ask.

Actually it was an accident , I was visiting a freind and her pit got hold of mine. Trust it was not planned. Believe me a house full of babies are a hand full. But I will say the babies sure are cute. I am doing enterviews now for possible owners for them.

This shows how important it is to have your dog spayed/neutered. I hope they all find good homes!
angel_1526

Next

Return to Introductions