Greetings from Baltimore!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Jo-RavensMommy » Mon May 16, 2005 2:17 pm

The Balto. Co. HS is having Bark in the Park on June 18th, you can get the info. at http://www.hsbcanimals.org/news.asp, Even before that there is on right across the PA line at Glen Rock on June 5th, not too sure of the specifics, but I think pblove said she was going to PM you with the info. Hope to see you there!!! If you go to the gallery thread "hows this for P.R." I think that's what she called it, there are some photos of a few of us baltimore :peace: ans, lol
Jo-RavensMommy

Postby GuardianAMBULL » Mon May 16, 2005 4:31 pm

You really want that wicker crate! :) See how Jake does in this crate, when he is alone. Pay attention if he chews on the metal, if he does he will definately chew on the wicker.....its so tastey! :)

He is so laid back, he maybe fine. Its you money, honey.......
GuardianAMBULL
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby Pitt-terra » Mon May 16, 2005 4:43 pm

:hi Beautiful pup
Pitt-terra

Postby pblove » Mon May 16, 2005 5:36 pm

uh Michele, where are the pics???????
hey hun, I didn;t see the crates, but wicker sounds like a chewer upper to me- roflmao
and don't count on Michele bringing you to the events, we can barely get her there herself!!!! :tongue: (too busy with her doggies and helping every body else's that is, that is a good thing!)
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby saturn2 » Mon May 16, 2005 7:22 pm

:welcome: Gorgeous pup!

~Sharon
saturn2
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby GuardianAMBULL » Mon May 16, 2005 8:25 pm

PBlove........your making me sad! :crybaby:
The past year and half has been rough on me! NO Wheels! Its hell, when you are used to picking up and going...now I have to depend on rides, and it gets old real quick with friends and family. Not to mention I am going back into debt helping all these pitties. :(

Ok, here are some pics..... IGNORE MY HUGE SELF! We went straight to bully4u's house, after having a huge dinner at Friendly Farms, in Maryland. Not to mention I worked up a sweat carrying the crate upstairs and setting it up.

Jake is adorable!!!
GuardianAMBULL
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

jake pics!!!

Postby GuardianAMBULL » Mon May 16, 2005 8:31 pm

Ok pics are being uploaded now!!

You have to see them on my sister's album.

http://www.kawaiichan.com/gallery/Jake
GuardianAMBULL
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby pblove » Mon May 16, 2005 8:33 pm

awww Michelle, I was trying to make you laugh, not make you sad, I am truly sorry, did not know you didn;t have a car. ( thought it was just in the shop wehn you got the ride on Petco day, (dumb me, sorry again) :oops:
I know you are busy with the dogs, that is why I wrote that you did not come because of them and it is a good thing.
Don't be sad, you are too much needed and apprecaited to be sad. :hug:
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Postby GuardianAMBULL » Mon May 16, 2005 8:36 pm

Aww shucks! LOL, yeah its been permantly in the shop for the past 6 months, the chop shop that is! LOL, my old smoker, had to get taken off the road. I will have wheels again this month, I am working on a van right now, we are almost done fixing it up, then I will have a new dog mobile.

I was just teasing, im not sad. I'm getting a little rescue burn out, but got to keep trucking...

I miss Babyreba too!
GuardianAMBULL
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby pblove » Mon May 16, 2005 8:49 pm

whew, I thoguth I hurt your feeligns.
Gald you are getting some wheels soon.
:thumbsup:
pblove
Addicted to PBF

Just sent this email to friends and family

Postby bully4u » Tue May 17, 2005 6:43 am

Here's a picture of Nairobi (pretty much my oldest cat, 1 year old) and Jake (our new pit bull puppy, ~4 months old?) this morning in bed...Jake has been here less than a week. Jake was grooming Nairobi (you don't want to know where LOL) and chewing on his tail right before this pic was taken, and Nairobi returned the favor by nibbling on Jake's ear. LOL. They were much closer before the picture was taken, both literally on top of each other playing. Aww, I wish you could see Tango (practically the youngest/smallest kitten) and Jake kissing each other right now. Tango's on top of the desk and Jake's on the floor next to me. Tango just fell off the edge of the desk and Jake tried to catch him LOL. Now they're playing where Jake gently tries to get Tango by the scruff to give him a ride. See picture below and at album: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/danica_le ... DBCDgiAwTk
bully4u

Also just sent this question to a couple friends

Postby bully4u » Tue May 17, 2005 6:44 am

Would you guys be concerned about Jake playing with Tango in this manner? He tries to get him by the scruff and then drag him for a ride etc. I know he's just playing and he's trying to be gentle but should I discourage this type of play because he may not be aware of his own strength and potential to accidentally hurt Tango? Tango does initiate play with Jake and come back for more, but that doesn't mean Jake can't accidentally hurt him with those powerful jaws around his neck/scruff. Should I allow them to do this or stop it?
bully4u

By the way

Postby bully4u » Tue May 17, 2005 6:47 am

That first email to friends & family was to prove everyone wrong because they all freak out and say dogs & cats are natural enemies, can't get along, fight all the time, etc. and of course whatever (bad things) they think of dogs is magnified 1000x when it's a Pit LOL
bully4u

Pet Expo @ HoCo fairground this weekend

Postby bully4u » Tue May 17, 2005 3:23 pm

Is anyone going? I plan to check it out (prob not with Jake though?). Would they be selling Midwest crates there at good prices? What will they have there??
bully4u

Postby moochesmama » Tue May 17, 2005 4:54 pm

Welcome!
moochesmama
Bully Ambassador

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions