Introducing Lily

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Introducing Lily

Postby JenSteele » Fri May 27, 2005 2:49 pm

Hi Everyone;

I'm Lily's Mom Jen. I'm from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. Lily is a lab/boxer mix that has been identified as "looking like" a pitbull by the Kitchener-Waterloo Humane Society enforcing by-law c503 of the Corporation of the City of Kitchener. Lily is now facing being exiled or executed because of the BSL by-law despite 2 vets identifying her as boxer/lab and lab mix.

Her entire story and lots more information is in the forum at pets.ca and will be posted this evening on a website dedicated to stop BSL Legislation and, of course, to Save Lily from being ripped from her family and killed or exiled.

I was told to post this information in here from members of your group who are also members in the forum at pets.ca . I hope you will all take the time to visit Lily's website at www.savinglily.com and take the time to send the suggested letter to the Goverment of Ontario before it's too late for more dogs.

Thanks so much for your tollerance if everything in this post is against forum by-laws. We don't have a lot of time to spread the word.

Jen
JenSteele

Postby who00knows » Fri May 27, 2005 2:53 pm

welcome!
who00knows
Matured Bully

Location: Not at your local off leash dog park during peak hours

Postby Bustersmama » Fri May 27, 2005 6:08 pm

I am surprised no one else has answered your post, but I am sure they all printed the letter! Mine is on the way, and just for your information, I own a pit bull and there is a law pending in the state where I am banning pits and pit like dogs. I have already told myself if this is happening, I am leaving the state. I am not saying that is the best option for everyone. You have my support 100% and my letter is on the way. God bless you and your family (lily included of course!) :))
Bustersmama
Addicted to PBF

Postby JenSteele » Fri May 27, 2005 6:29 pm

Thank-you so much! And thank-you to the Moderators for "approving" me..

Yes everyone everywhere to should sign the letter on the site Kitchener's BSL has been going on since 1997 and is now being used as a model for cities to draft legislation all over the world. If we can stop all BSL legislation in Ontario swiftly, publicly and loudly, everyone else will think twise before they piss of their own voters.

PLEASE if you haven't go to www.savinglily.com and click on the CLICK HERE, fill it out and FAX it to me and let Ontario know that world isn't going to stand for this.

PLEASE if you're from Ontario, it is essential that you do this to let the Ontario Goverment know that voters are pissed off. That really scares them! Until now other politicians and organizations have spoken on our behalf and while they've done an outstanding job, they need to know that the people who elect them have had enough.

Please take this opportunity to save your dog.
JenSteele

Postby dra6onpit » Fri May 27, 2005 6:59 pm

you've got our help! Welcome!
dra6onpit
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby JenSteele » Fri May 27, 2005 8:37 pm

Thank-you! Is there somewhere else I should post this so people will see it quicker?
JenSteele

Return to Introductions