Hello, I'm New

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello, I'm New

Postby willow_pigs_momma » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:47 pm

Hello, I am a new member and a First time pittie owner (and love em) :bowdown:
willow_pigs_momma

Postby X-girl » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:59 pm

Are you the proud owner of Piglet??

Welcome!!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby sam » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:03 am

Welcome aboard!

Piglet, aka willow the pillow, has a wee fan club here... :inlove:

I'm officially collecting Piglet memorabilia!

sam
2 Legit 2 Quit Bully

Postby willow_pigs_momma » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:19 am

I am the very lucky momma of piglet , who happens to be snoring at my feet as I type. I have lots of cutie pictures of my new baby and yet the image is too big (if that is possible) I will figure it out to posy!
willow_pigs_momma

Postby Phi » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:15 am

welcome to the board :thumbsup:
Phi

Postby Kaytlin » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:53 pm

Welcome!
Kaytlin

Postby Igraine » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:27 am

Welcome to the board, Piglet's MaMa! Love that avatar, BTW ~ mind if I ask where you found it?
Igraine

Postby willow_pigs_momma » Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:48 pm

This was the first dog (Pete) I ever loved on T.V. :thumbsup: (Our Gang/Little Rascals)
and amazing that he was a purebred pitbull on a show with kids that were never attacked by him, nor did they have to worry about BSL.
I got the avatar from the little rascals website, they have lots of great pics of him in there. www.tvacres.com
willow_pigs_momma

Postby ripley6 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:34 pm

Yeaay, Piglet's mom!!!! She's definitely got a following here - we just love seeing her pictures and hearing about her adventures, and are so glad she has a new forever home. Thank you for adopting! She is such a cutie!

:welcome:
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby willow_pigs_momma » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:04 pm

Thanks ripley6, she is an amazing girl, she makes me want to have 2 more dogs .(hehe) Just have to convince the hubby first.
willow_pigs_momma

Postby Sivart » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:09 pm

welcome aboard!

So, for us newbies here, where can we read the adventures of piglet? I'm intrigued now. :)

Travis
Sivart
Newborn Bully

Postby Noriko525 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:23 pm

Welcome! :)) Check your PM's!!!

Sivart wrote:So, for us newbies here, where can we read the adventures of piglet? I'm intrigued now. :)

I hope it's ok that I post this...
Piglets story was deleted for her safety during the rescue process, but to sum it up in a nut shell... she was living with an extremely unstable 20 year old girl who kept her tied up outside without any shelter and had her around to breed her and make money. She was neglected and still just a puppy at around/almost 1 year old. Had she stayed in this situation, she would have turned into a breeding machine at too young of an age and would have remained neglected. Piglet also appears to be a Bull Terrier/Pit Bull mix and is deaf... not exactly a perfect candidate for breeding but the girl didnt care because she wanted to breed Piglet for money. The person who rescued Piglet knew the unstable 20 year old girl personally and felt that it was absolutely in Piglets best interest to be "rescued," so she was!! She went to a foster in BC the next day and now has a lovely home!!
Noriko525
Bully Ambassador

Postby Boo439 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:35 pm

Welcome to the board!! Congrats on your new addition. I am so happy that Piglet (or Willow?) found her forever home!
Boo439

Postby ripley6 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:54 pm

OMG, Noriko! I did not know her story! Poor little Piglet - that is just. . . just . . . just . . :yucky:

She is adorable. Thank heavens now she will have the type of life she - and all dogs - really deserves.
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby willow_pigs_momma » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:45 pm

Thank You Noriko for posting her story, my son is taking her for show and tell to school and wanted to know all about where she came from and how she was rescued etc.
My Dog passed away in January and I never thought I could love another dog again. But Piglet/Willow the Pillow gets fed first in the morning, hogs the whole bed when you try to sleep and is the licking alarm clock I always wanted (lol) She is adored by my family and we could'nt be happier!
Thanks to all rescued her so she could be in our lives :inlove:
willow_pigs_momma

Next

Return to Introductions