Hello from Kentucky!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Kentucky!

Postby cantyc » Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:30 pm

Hello everybody!
My name is Crystal and I live somewhere in the hills of Kentucky (; In addition to my human family- 4 kids and 1 husband- I have a good-sized animal family. All of my animals were adopted from various situations. I have three dogs, one brindle male APBT named Taurus, one male three-legged Border Collie-mix named Costly and a female Aussie- Shepard-mix named Sasha. I have six semi-feral cats who've adopted me. I spend alot of time trapping these guys for their surgeries, Frontline etc. The most I get out of this is scratched! I also have 2 male Dwarf Polish house rabbits named Bandit and Keith, two parakeets- Angelina and Carlos, seven goldfish and their buds and a five member flock of chickens. So, do I pass the crazy animal lady test yet? lol . Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do without a mob of kids and critters running around! All this a husband and career too!
cantyc

Postby Kaytlin » Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:20 pm

:welcome: I have lots of animals too :))
Kaytlin

Postby X-girl » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:10 pm

Welcome! You have quite the zoo, huh?? lol
X-girl
Regulator

Postby Phi » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:15 am

welcome to the forum where yoo also might meet members who also have a zoo just like yoo :thumbsup: :tongue: roflmao
Phi

Postby mypitmika » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:45 am

Wow, your zoo sounds cool! Welcome to the board! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby ripley6 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:45 pm

:welcome:

:)) Crazy animal lady, I think you're gonna fit right in . . .
ripley6
Forum Junky

Return to Introductions