Hi everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi everyone

Postby isabell » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:39 pm

Hi All, I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jennifer, I have owned pittys my whole life, we recently just lost our oldest one she was 13 :sad: It was very hard on me. But with a bad things comes some good. I will be moving out of my house on July 1 to the only apartment building that allows the breed (I've been waiting a year for someone to move out). I wont be going alone I am rescuing a pitty that had a very hard beginning. She is still a puppy, her previous owner thought it would be funny to put her on a hot grill, thankfully someone grabbed her and brought her to the rescue I volunteer at (Its strictly a Pit Bull rescue). That's when I first saw her. I was devastated, I could not believe what I was seeing. I took care of her and changer her Band-Aids every day and made her comfortable and gained her trust. She is one her way to being a perfectly healthy puppy. She will be moving in with me and she will be loved more than anything. Her name is Isabel. When I move in I will post PICS and give updates, Im so glad I found a place were people have the same passion for the breed that I do. Ive been missing out. I hope to make some new friends and share with people what I love the most my dogs. :))
isabell

Postby julie64 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:23 pm

:welcome: I remember getting an email on this poor puppy. Thank you so much for taking such great care of her and rescuing her. Can't wait to see her pics(now) and updates.
julie64
Addicted to PBF

Postby nappydawg » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:49 pm

where at in illinois you at
sorry to hear about your loss
nappydawg

Postby isabell » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:49 am

where at in illinois you at

Im about 20min south of Chicago
isabell

Postby jennardoin » Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:28 am

:welcome:
jennardoin

Postby concreterose » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:35 pm

Welcome...good luck with your puppy!
concreterose
Regulator

Postby Tinka44 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:26 pm

Welcome!!! :peace:
Tinka44
Adolescent Bully

Postby ripley6 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:29 pm

:crybaby: Poor baby!

Thank you for saving her and giving her the kind of life she deserves! :thumbsup:

oh, yeah - WELCOME!! :hi
ripley6
Forum Junky

Postby Contessa63 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:36 pm

Welcome and thanks for saving her!! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Contessa63
Bully Ambassador

Return to Introductions