I want to thank everyone on here for their advice and direction...
Bella is now enjoying relief from all that has ailed her for so many months. She went from having completely raw, bloody, scabbed, and infected ears and constantly shaking her head and scratching in pain to having beautifully clear and healthy ears in a matter of days.
For the records, here is what I bought to relieve her allergy:
1. Wellness Fish and Sweet Potato($20)
2. Cortisone-10 cream($9)
3. Generic Benadryl 250ct.($13)
4. Small bag of flax seed($2)
(I also used some otibiotic ointment from one vet that worked similar to Neosporin to kill bacteria and heal scabs)
Here is my regimine:
1. Mix Wellness with hot water and stir in crushed flax seeds for every meal.
2. 2 Benadryl daily.
3. Rub in otibiotic ointment inside of ear, follow with Cortisone-10 on inside and outside of ears.
1. No more head shaking, complete absence of any scratching, complete healing of sores and scabs.
2. Also noticed *drastic* reduction in water intake(due to healthier diet)--she now urinates much less frequently as well as has very firm and healthy-looking stool(very easy to dispose).
3. Bella is obviously happier and is not upset by contact with her ears, she's a normal dog again. I am also relieved to have found a remedy that works.
Thanks again everyone,