Air Filters

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Air Filters

Postby jmann4 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:48 am

I was wondering anyone here has air filters in their home where their dogs are?

I got one of those Ionic Breeze air filters and within 24 hours Angel started sneezing. She hasn't stopped for nearly a week now. It's getting better and while she was getting her stitches out at the vet I asked. They gave me some anti-biotics to help her out. So far so good.

The Ionic Breeze works great but I'm afraid to turn it back on because she's just now getting over the whole sneezing thing.

Has anyone had a problem with air filters? Or the Ionic Breeze?
jmann4

Postby moto1320 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:27 am

Wow, I'm glad you put this up as I was considering getting one of those. I couldn't think of a related cause. Do you have carpet or hardwood floors? Negative ions pull everything down, perhaps they are concentrating on places she lays. I'd say ride it out, but if she is sneezing her head off....
moto1320
Regulator

Postby raiyo » Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:39 am

How long you have your ionic breeze? I got mine over 2 years now. When I first got it, the thing works wonders. Alot less dog smell in my room. After a year or so, the thing doesnt seem to work as good as before.

My dogs doesn't sneeze when I have it on.
raiyo

Postby jmann4 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:32 am

Sorry Raiyo for the massive delay I just found your post.

I've had it for a few months so I'm not sure if mine will do that same thing as yours.

When I first got the thing it sturred up some dust right next to my dogs, which got to them. They got over it fairly quick.
jmann4

Return to Health Issues