pitpok wrote:That is the sickest most gross thing i have ever seen and heard of. My stomach is really ill knowing what that dog went thru. If i live in Ill. i would for sure consider adopting that wonderfuil looking pi boo.
SHe looks a lot better and i know that some one cant pass her up to join there family.
As disgusting as it is, and as sick as it makes me, it's not the worst i've seen - some sickening stories follow, just a warning for those with weak stomachs. Here in Oz a few years back someone poured petrol over a staffordshire bull terrier and set it alight. She was nursed back to health and adopted.
I also read a rescue story online recently about an Australian Shepherd bitch rescued from a puppy mill in the US. The dog was infested with maggots and stank beyond description apparently. The rescuer was going to take her to the vet, and nurse her back to health etc. But when she got the bitch home, she realised that the maggots had eaten their way right up into her anus and the wounds were too great. The dog had to be put to sleep instead. :naughty: :naughty:
Seriously, just give me 5 minutes alone with these people.....