What a face! CA

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

What a face! CA

Postby Laurier » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:22 pm

This girl is one of the featured dogs on the PBRC home page this month!

What a beautiful smile!

Breed: Pit Bull or American Bulldog
Sex: Female (spayed)
Weight: 60 lbs
Color: Black and White

Housebroken: Yes
Good with kids: Older recommended
Good with dogs: Yes
Good with cats: Yes

APPLY ON-LINE

What a face!! Tori is an energetic young lady with a zest for life. She loves to flip over on her back and show you her tummy; she will even make little piggie noises if you give her a belly rub. Tori is a GREAT dog and a BIG girl; she has a very round bulldoggy head, a short muzzle and a cropped tail. She is very sweet but extra strong and rambunctious so she probably wouldn't be good in a home with smaller children.

This silly girl is determined to make you laugh, and she promises to fill her new home with lots of laughter and smiles. She is always smiling with her pink people-kissing mouth and always ready to play.

Tori would prefer an owner as active as she is with a heart as big as hers. Tori is looking for an indoor home only - no chains, tie-outs, kennels or pens. She is crate trained and when you tell her it's time to go in, she runs right into her crate. She would probably get along with a laidback male
dog but of course they should be separated when nobody is home. So far she has shown no reaction to cats. She really needs someone who can spend some time with her each day playing ball or frisbee, so someone with a fenced-in yard would be ideal.

Tori was temp tested and passed with flying colors.

Adoption Restrictions: Application, references and mandatory home check. Pit Bulls and Am Staffs will not be adopted to outside only homes.
Adoption Fee: $200, to help defray the cost of her vetting. She is spayed and current on all vaccines.
Anna: AlamoPitBullRsq@aol.com

http://www.pbrc.net/dogpages/west/alamo1753.html
Laurier

Postby moto1320 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:24 pm

Man, I have had that first pic saved for a while. I love it, it makes me laugh every time. I tried to talk Rachel into letting me bring her home and name her Arethra for like a week... roflmao
moto1320
Regulator

Postby blover27 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:25 pm

so cute! :inlove: looks familiar too :huh?:
blover27

Postby Laurier » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:33 pm

I just made that first pic my wallpaper, definitely a pic to look at when your having a bad day. roflmao

Her face reminds me of Deuce! ;)
Laurier

Postby Boo439 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:22 pm

She's a beauty :inlove:
Boo439

Postby concreterose » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:36 pm

aahhhhhh :inlove:
concreterose
Regulator

Postby BabyReba » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:30 pm

Oooh, I saw her on PBRC one day too, and I loooooove her! Such a happy, smiley face, and what a great, big, fat body to match it! So cute!
BabyReba
Regulator

Postby mare » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:21 pm

She is so beautiful!!!!!
mare

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs