WA/BC Foster & Transport Help Available

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

WA/BC Foster & Transport Help Available

Postby JaquelineC » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:54 pm

Just a heads up to let anyone in the BC/PNW area needing transport or short-term fostering (long term under the right circumstances) know that they may contact me if they wish.

Most people here know at least a little about me and my situation, and I would like to put it out there that I am more than willing and happy to help out in any way that I can.

Feel free to PM or email me at Jaqueline C @ws mortgage.net (spaces removed), and we'll see if we can work something out.

- Jaqueline
:thumbsup:
JaquelineC

Postby Rumpley » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:39 am

Yippee! Another contact. Thanks Jaq!
:peace:
Im starting to prefer to work with Washington rescues vs. our own as they are just a lot more helpful, and since they are breed specific like us, can be much better at temperament assessing. I like to refer to my rescues from there as my "little Americans" :)
Rumpley
Bully Ambassador

Postby TheMissingSock » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:36 pm

Taowulf and myself are in the Seattle area too and would be able to assist with any transports/trip stopovers too.
TheMissingSock

Postby pocketpit » Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:20 pm

Thank you. It's nice to know there's help out there!
pocketpit

Postby barbponys » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:23 pm

Add my name to the list too :)), can't do the foster thing, yet, hubby isn't up on that. Transport and possible sleep over??? Heck yeah!!
barbponys
Health Guru

Postby kendall » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:41 pm

I'm hoping that we get that house Centennial, Wyoming. If we do, then after we are settled in I would be willing to take a foster dog. As long as it's not aggressive. Doesn't have to be a Pitty, either. So any of you rescue folks who have contacts in WY, might want to keep that in mind. I'm sure I can contact the local humane society also, just thought I'd mention it.
kendall
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby JaquelineC » Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:57 am

Keepin' it bumped... :)
JaquelineC

re

Postby Diane Jessup » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:16 pm

Hey Jacq, how's it hanging? Haven't seen you in a bit. Do you know Kirstan and her gang? They have been doing AMAZING placements lately. I help them some with transports from Oregon, if you hear of something needing moved, let me know. I may need to speak with you about fostering Diva if she is not placed before I go in for the other knee replacement. She is super good natured. You don't have any stupid cats, do yah??? roflmao

The email to reach me at is fullybullymagazine@comcast.net
As always, be patient. The wait for reply is only about a month right now! Ha Ha! :crybaby:
Diane Jessup

Postby JaquelineC » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:12 pm

Just saw this Diane - Emailing you :)
JaquelineC

Postby Kara » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:45 pm

Im going to forward your info to someone I think might beable to help out with transport. She is 3 hours from BC, and her husband drives a truck,, so he can transport a bit further.... :)
Kara
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs