Have 2 questions...

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Have 2 questions...

Postby Xypher » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:47 pm

First the health related sorta thing. Chicos nose has this sorta sun burn thing on the middle of his nose, sorta like a stripe. Its supposed to be all red, some of the black came off with lotion. I was wondering what else would help to take it off?

Now this thats not health related. I was wondering if his markings (white stripe down middle of his face) were going to become more visible as he gets older. His paws havent changed much, one still white with brown dots and back legs with white toes :D. Well, i was just wondering, just thought it would be cool with the stripe but sorta seems to be disappearing :P.
Last edited by Xypher on Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xypher

Postby jmann4 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:56 pm

Your dog looks cream in color. Angel is cream and when she hit about 3 her white patches really stuck out.

As for the lotion. Is his nose sunburned? I'm not sure what you mean by take off the black.
jmann4

Postby Xypher » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:05 am

Yeah from being in the sun too much when he was with his last owners. Some of it came off.
Xypher

Postby jmann4 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:11 am

Xypher wrote:Yeah from being in the sun too much when he was with his last owners. Some of it came off.

Use some Aloe Vera lotion. It works well.
jmann4

Return to Health Issues