i had 3 vials of blood drawn on thursday and friday total. the first T4 came back fine, as did the CBC and glucose. now i am waiting for some other T tests to come back tomorrow. she even has an Odor about her, which is pretty nasty. i feel so bad for her. today i had a BBQ and my folks and brother were like, whats wrong with her?? i said see, there is something wrong, but i dont know yet until the results come back. i have been on eggshells since friday waiting for the results to come back yet.
For those out there who are even thinking of rescuing a dog from a BYB, beware, i spent over $3000 the first year my GSD was with me on health issues, and got a year break inbetween, and now this
always research before you get a dog from anyone.
of course, that being said, i will do anything and everything to get her better, no matter what the cost.