Jesse's Blood work

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Jesse's Blood work

Postby Maryellen » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:29 pm

Her blood work is all back, the vet called and said everything is NORMAL, but he still doesnt know why she is losing muscle mass and smells, etc. i guess now i am due for a trip to Penn U with her. i can see where my paycheck will be going for the next couple of weeks. i am also getting a copy of all her results and bringing them with me..
Maryellen

Postby blover27 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:04 pm

I don't understand?? How can your dog have the noticeable problems that she has and the test come back normal and they have no clue?? From what you have described I was so hoping they could at least point u in the right direction :huh?: I feel for you Maryellen and your girl :sad: :pray
blover27

jesse blood work

Postby Maryellen » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:10 pm

you want to know why Brad? because the vets up here in the country SUCK big time. i am from Paramus (we were neighbors at one point) and my vet in fair lawn was awesome and is still awesome. i am switching over to a new vet, and someone told me with the results i gave her that jesse is hypothyroid. i only used this vet as i can literally walk to them, but now i am going to drive back down to fair lawn to see my old vet (who by the way is 3x more expensive, but i know they are more thorough). i figured i could trust this vet, but obviously not. :wallbang:
Maryellen

Postby spane1 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:18 pm

So sorry to hear they couldn't figure out what was wrong with Jesse. Our thoughts and our prayers are with you both.

Sarah
spane1

jesse bloodwork

Postby Maryellen » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:30 pm

thanks sarah, i was just told by 2 people that low t4 and high t3 = hypothyroid. so i am going now to a new vet with this in hand. and then once its all done i am going to ream my old vet out :po:
Maryellen

Postby concreterose » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:52 pm

Hey Maryellen,
How come you don't have instant messaging?
concreterose
Regulator

instant messaging

Postby Maryellen » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:00 pm

millicent, i thought i did, i have pm messaging. maybe because i dont have aol? you can email me at mprincess@tellurian.com or pm me
Maryellen

Postby X-girl » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:01 pm

Maryellen, I am so sorry this is happening to you and Jesse. I hope everything gets worked out w/ a different vet and you can start getting him treated. Our thoughts are with you!
X-girl
Regulator

Postby concreterose » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:01 pm

Lol...no...I meant AIM or yahoo or MSN instant messaging...real time.
concreterose
Regulator

yahoo/aol

Postby Maryellen » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:03 pm

probably because i am a moron and dont know how to get it started :oops:
Maryellen

Postby BabyReba » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:11 pm

oh, maryellen, i've been so busy at work, i've not been spending as much time checking out all the threads! i hope jesse is OK! i was gonna email you tonight about the jersey dogs, but it sounds like you have lots to take care of at home. reba, jd, me (and even doug!) will be thinking of you guys!

erin
BabyReba
Regulator

jersey dogs

Postby Maryellen » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:13 pm

thanks erin, its gonna work out fine, i am not worried, just annoyed at the vet :po:
Maryellen

msn mesenger

Postby Maryellen » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:13 pm

ok millicent, i think i did it right, now how do i get it to show on my profile?
Maryellen

Postby phez718 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:17 pm

:sad: Hope Jesse feels better and the vet has good news for you. Casey and I will be thinking of you guys.
phez718

blood work

Postby Maryellen » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:19 pm

thanks Ash and Casey!!!
Maryellen

Next

Return to Health Issues