Can someone take a look at this

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Can someone take a look at this

Postby elizer » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:16 pm

http://www.ultimatebluepitbulls.com/HEALTHBOOSTER.htm

this is the breeder from which im getting my pup, and im wondering if this supplement is any good?
elizer

Postby phez718 » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:26 pm

Do they do health testing? I don't see any OFA or PennHip certs...
phez718

Postby jmann4 » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:34 pm

I'm not sure about Plus Formula. I use Peak Performance 2 and Peak Glow and have seen good results with them. I don't use them that much anymore, but plan on getting another batch when I start working Angel in obedience.

You can check out the products here
jmann4

Postby damienApbt » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:36 pm

is it true that blues have common genetic health problems?

you should ask the breeder about any health testings. i heard its risky to buy from a breeder that only breeds blue. also i wouldnt worry about the supplements. take a look at some of the bone structure on their dogs. if your puppers grows up like some of their dogs than they may have some joint problems. they'll seem healthy for a while but act really old at a younger age.

im really not too familiar with that suppliment either.
damienApbt
Regulator

Postby kendall » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:40 pm

Ultimate Blue Pit Bulls have had some problems with skin conditions in the past. I would go with a different kennel. I know you asked about the supplement... but no supplement in the world is going to make up for problems that can come with a poorly bred dog.
kendall
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Justice82003 » Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:24 pm

jmann4 wrote:I'm not sure about Plus Formula. I use Peak Performance 2 and Peak Glow and have seen good results with them. I don't use them that much anymore, but plan on getting another batch when I start working Angel in obedience.

You can check out the products here

You might wan't to check out http://www.k9performance.com/Products/V ... ertex.html , It's like peak2 and glow all in one. I am definatly happy with it and my boy's have never looked better.

Joe
Justice82003

Re: Can someone take a look at this

Postby MLPitBulls » Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:12 pm

elizer wrote:http://www.ultimatebluepitbulls.com/HEALTHBOOSTER.htm

this is the breeder from which im getting my pup, and im wondering if this supplement is any good?

Ugh, breeding dilute on dilute is a no-no :naughty:

Looks like another puppy peddlin' big head breedin' no health testin' no good dog miller. Not that anyone asked me. :))

Do you have your heart set on one of these dogs? I'd suggest looking elsewhere.
MLPitBulls

Postby elizer » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:39 am

yes i am set on the pup.

actually the pup im getting isn't from ultimate blue but from someone else who had pictures put on their site.
thanks for the responses
elizer

Postby hyperbole » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:45 am

elizer wrote:yes i am set on the pup.

huh.... too bad for you.

:dunno:

lol
hyperbole

Return to Health Issues