Not A Bully Breed, But Still Needs A Home!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Not A Bully Breed, But Still Needs A Home!

Postby Kellz » Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:41 pm

We need to find a home for Simon the hound mix. All his info can be found here: http://www.dogster.com/?55534

His Story:

My co-worker found this dog in her garage during a thunderstorm. She couldn't keep him so she brought him to my work. I found out who his owners were and called them, they said they didn't want him back. Now he needs a new home. He is currently at Hidden Valley Animal Hospital, (919) 847-9396. We are not a shelter and need someone to offer to foster him soon. He should be somewhere where he can run and play.

Simon is neutered and VERY friendly. A Dr. at the vet is paying for his heartworm prevention this month. We hope he'll be adopted soon. He loves to play with toys and be around people. He is crate trained and is good with other dogs. We aren't too sure about cats, he seems ok but we don't let him come in too much contact with them as we are unsure. I let him sniff a resident hospital cat today and he was ok with her. Please e-mail me at Kellz625@nc.rr.com or call Hidden Valley Animal Hospital if you would like to come see Simon or are interested in fostering him.
Kellz

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs